Chapter 12

Uraraka Vs Bakugou.

This fight...was oddly interesting. Although I didn't pay attention for the majority of it, I witnessed the painstaking gain-and-loss of power between the two. Uraraka utilised her ability very well, using a meteor-like shower as an attack in a duel is good as there is very few casualties to be around. Bakugou, unfortunately, was cunning and used his abilities and overwhelming power to decimate Uraraka.

"Oi, Bakugou! That was tough, huh? Playing the bad guy?" Sero asked the approaching boy.

"Even though it was because of the matchup, you played an amazing villain, Bakugou." Tsuyu, who had come out of her mild fever now, made a very questionable compliment.

"But man, I can't believe you were able to aim such a huge blast at a frail girl. I couldn't help but hold back." Kaminari decided to question Bakugou's play, but was shut down by Tsuyu.

"She completely sealed you off, Kaminari."

Kaminari was going to retort the rebuttal but was interrupted by Bakugou's scoff, as he said.

"What part of her was frail."

"Indeed. If anything, Bakugou was doing her a compliment by not holding back. In a sense, it's showing how much more powerful he is compared to her. And even though Uraraka's plan was sound, Bakugou could counter it with relative ease as his quirk is plenty more destructive than Uraraka's. From this, Uraraka would have learned that in spite of her quirk's lack of offensive capabilities, she will learn how to use it in order to fight others to protect." I voiced my opinions, as I was impressed at her skill and intelligence to fend off and even attack Bakugou. Only if she had some sort of equipment, she could be able to utilise some of them to her advantage.

"In the real world, would a villain hold back for your gender, sexual orientation, religion or age? When you fight, you must fight indiscriminately, as, in a real fight, the stakes are the loss of your life and the lives of many others. Therefore, you must take out the causation for the plausible casualties in order to save them."

Some of the students took my words to heart and began to voice some of their own thoughts.

"He's right; whether it is a man or woman, child or elder that threatens the lives of those incapable of defending themself, we should always prioritise the safety of others." Yaoyorozu summarised for me, just as the arm-wrestling match concluded.

[ALRIGHT! WE HAVE GOT OUR FIRST MATCH FOR THE QUARTER FINALS AND STARTIN IT OFF WE HAVE:

THE MAN WHO WON A HUGE VICTORY IN THE FIRST ROUND AND LITERALLY LEFT THE AUDIENCE FROZEN...FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S SHOTO TODOROKI!!!

ON THE OTHER HAND, THIS GUY BARELY MADE IT PAST THE FIRST ROUND! WHAT KIND OF FIGHT WILL HE SHOW US? FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S IZUKU MIDORIYA!!]

"This'll be an interesting one," I muttered quite gleefully for this matchup.

"Start!"

{Cue fight scene}

"It's a shame." A loud sigh escaped my mouth.

"What is?" Tokyo's I turned around and faced me.

"Midoriya has both brain and brawn but his experience is severely lacking. He could take out Shoto if he had a better grasp on his abilities but it seems that experience would seem to always beat power." I explained as I thought of ways for Midoriya to win. 

"I wouldn't say that. Overwhelming strength could defeat someone who strategises. I learnt that first hand." Yaoyorozu spoke and seemed to have come to terms over her loss and has learnt from it.