"Amerie, stop it." I ignore him as I continue to launch the pillows at him. I wish that I could hurt Joe the way he has hurt me but I can't. "I said stop."

"Get the fuck out." I calmly tell him. "I just want to have my boyfriend with me."

I knew that telling that lie would hurt Joe but for some reason, it seemed to hurt me more.

"No, the fuck you won't." Joe gets in my face. "Not in the house that I bought."

"We bought this house together" I remind him. "Like I told you and your bitch, I'll gladly send you the money."

"Don't call Galina a bitch." Joe narrows his eyes at me. "You call the situation foul but you haven't mentioned anything about that filthy mouth of yours."

"Spank me." I glare at him. "You've done it before, what's stopping you now? You seem to have a habit of hurting me physically, mentally and emotionally. What's one more to the table?"

Joe takes a step back and I stand there triumphantly.

"Where are the boys?" He suddenly asks while clearing his throat.

"They're not here, you saw me come in alone." I tilt my head to the side. "I told you that I never wanted to see you again yet here you are. I also told you that you will not be seeing the boys through me so if you want to see my sons then you should contact Kelly Ripa's manager and maybe they will give you her new number." 

"Why are you being so difficult?"

"Why do I repulse you?" I retort and he looks at me with an annoyed expression on his face. "It's time for you to leave."

Instead of leaving, Joe makes his way out into the backyard with me following closely behind him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I question as he starts looking around. "Are you deaf?"

"You seem in a hurry to get rid of me." He turns to look back at me. "Who else are you whoring yourself out to?"

My mouth drops in shock and as we make our way towards the pool, I come up with the plan to push him in. 

"Asshole." I run at him and just as I go to push him, he side steps and I fall right into the pool. I let out a huge gasp which leads to me swallowing a mouthful of water before I swim up.

Joe holds out his hand for me but I smack it away.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yell as I wipe my face. "The next time you show up, I'm calling the police."

---

AmerieSanchez: Bored in my house and in my house bored

3,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Although I paint a pretty picture online, I am far from it.

My last meeting with Joe left me feeling depressed and I couldn't see my boys so my mom is keeping them for the night while I try to recover. Seeing my friends in happy relationships is really hitting me deep and I feel so alone.

I have been going out of my mind. For the last ten minutes I have been looking at pictures of Jon and Colby. Seeing the images that Sofia shared of Jon really made me realise just how good looking he is. If Sofia wasn't dating him, I definitely would have slept with him and she's told me that he likes a freak.

A new picture pops up on my timeline and it's a picture of Colby. I have always found him attractive but I am more of a Joe type of girl. Colby is notorious for cheating on all of his girlfriends and if Latecia wasn't working for me then I'm sure I could have him in my bed tonight.

As I lay down on my bed, I can't help but feel disgusted at myself for these thoughts running through my mind. I ended things with Daniel so inviting him over would only fuck things up and I'm not in the mood for pretending.

I want my man back.

Why wasn't I good enough?

---

Joe's POV:

As I'm leaving the bar, my phone buzzes and I look down to see that I have a new voice message so I decide to get into the car before playing it.

"I wish that I was good enough for you." I close my eyes at the sound of Amerie's voice. "I wish that I wasn't such a fuck up with daddy issues and I wish that I could have been everything that you wanted."

I hear a hiccup before a sob leaves her lips, breaking my heart into a million pieces.

"Never in a million years did I imagine that we would end up together, let alone engaged with kids. When I showed up at the WWE show in London, I didn't think that you knew who I was since I was just a model for a fast fashion brand. People usually judge me but you were different and we hit it off straightaway. This may mean nothing to you but I'm so happy that I met you. I'm happy that I got to experience love for the first time and thank you for my boys. I lo--"

The voicemail ends.

"To hear this message again, press-" I end the message before throwing my phone in the passenger seat.

"FUCK!" I slam my hands down on the steering wheel.

I'm getting my girl back.