The Birth

Bella's POV (point of view)
I was hurting badly and everyone was trying everything in their power to help me. My eye sight was getting blurry and my hearing were turning to quiet mumbles. I don't know if everyone was mumbling or my hearing just turned bad. I was screaming so loud, but even I couldn't hear because of my now, bad hearing. "It's alright Bella. It'll be okay" I think I heard Edward say. "Okay.." I mumbled, suddenly getting very tired. "No, Bella! Stay with me, don't go to sleep" Edward was saying. The word 'sleep' was making me more sleepy!
Then, my eyes closed, but I wasn't officially asleep yet. I heard a baby crying and Edward saying "Renesmee Carlie Cullen" making me smile in my sleep. Then, I officially fell asleep, knowing my daughter had made it out alive. But, I'm not so sure about myself..

Edward's POV
Bella had a baby girl, named Renesmee Carlie Cullen. That was what she wanted to name her. But then, I heard another baby cry. I gave Renesmee to Rosalie and put my hands inside Bella, searching for other babies. I touched it and pulled it out, seeing another baby girl. I smiled at her. But then my smile faded. 'Who will name this one? Bella always likes to name her babies. I shouldn't name this one, I'll just have to wait until she wakes up. But if she's not alive... Then I guess I'll have to name her myself' I thought. I turned around, looking at everyone. "Bella had twins.." I say smiling "oh, Edward, what's her name gonna be?" Alice asked and I shrugged "let's let Bella decide" I say "but Bella already named Renesmee, why not let you name her?" Rosalie said and I nodded "alright" I say "what harm can naming a baby do?" I wonder aloud "since you want me to name it, Rosalie. I'll name it, Annalie Rosa Cullen!" I say proudly and giving it Alice. Alice and Rosalie stepped out of the room with the girls and fed them and stuff. While Carlisle and I worked on Bella.