Home 2/2

(2/2 of Rest)

Usually hospitals are busy, treatment here and there. But today it's unusually quiet, That was Yena's thought.

And

She wish she shouldn't have said that word because not so long, there's an emergency that a group of people got into accident.

Yena immediately responded when they got called in the ER, the said doctor run. The other two person involved in the accident got admit since they have cuts and they sprained their wrist and ankle which is nothing serious, The cuts wasn't that deep.

There's only one person from the group who has a serious injury. Yena was running to the hall way to ER, there she saw chaewon entering it too.

"Hey chae. How's the patient?"

"Her heartbeat is dropping so we need immediate response." Yena nodded then she enter the ER.

The moment Yena enter the ER and saw who was the injured patient was.

"Yuri.." Yena felt her heart stop at the moment she saw how the younger condition is.

Yena took a deep breath before checking Yuri's body. On the other hand chaewon was worried about Yena but she stay cool.

Yuri's body was badly injured, As Yena saw it, It was serious and upon checking. Yuri had deep cuts on her wrist, her neck was whiplash, She also have a broken ribs and shoulder injuries.

Yena was glad that there's no internal bleeding or anything. But still Yuri's condition was worst.
Yena sewed the deep cuts on Yuri's wrist,Yuri was unconscious.

Yena's ears was deafened when the heartbeat of the patients went start to get down until it went straight.

"N—o,no,no.." Yena utter.

"CODE BLUE." Yena shouted, the nurses rushed.

Yena performed CPR, She tried to be brave and not let out a single tear. Her heart was aching at the sight of Yuri losing her heart beat.

"Yuri ah.. No.." That's the only words Yena can utter. Yena keep CPR for around ten minutes.

Yena used the defibrillator, She adjusted the voltage. This is her last choice.

"Please Yuri... Keep your heartbeat back. comeback." Yena whispered.

"Clear." Yena place the defibrillator on Yuri's chest.

She tried for the second time and still Yuri's heart wasn't responding. Yena was already in tears, the nurses around was worrying about the doctor.

"Yuri ah, comeback..."

"Clear" For the third time, Finally. Yuri's heartbeat came back. The straight line is now moving again.

Yena felt her knees soften as she successfully revived Yuri. Dra. Kang enter the ER since the other nurse told her Yena's condition. In the end Dra. Kang treated Yuri's wounds and fractures.