"Well, shit. Hook me up with Jacky then. A nigga wanna experience dat good cougar pussy shit."

I chuckled at his statement before looking at him sideways.

"Bruh, but don't you already got somebody? What happened wit you and Keyata?" I asked.

"Keyata and I are in a complicated situation. First she want a nigga then she don't. I ain't got time for that wishy washy bullshit. I need a woman dat know what she want."

Rubbing my chin softly, I looked at him.

"Bruh, you know dat if I hook you up with Jacky and dis backfire because Keyata wanna claim you den I'm beating yo ass right?" I asked.

"Bruh, it won't backfire. Just please let me slide through and get ha digits. I'm sure she curious to know how us young niggas operate in the bedroom. I could change ha life."

I chuckled at his statement.

"Nah, nigga. I'm positive she would change yours. Yeen neva had no vintage pussy before. I'm sure just one taste of ha will have you losing yo shit. Enough about dat doe. I'll have a conversation with my nigga Dave and see what I can do. Until then..... wassum with the project we supposed to be doing?"

"Foo, I been waiting on you. I already got my part written. This is yo song after all. We can go into yo recording studio and put it down right quick." Ace said.

Music was my safe haven. I was an inspiring rapper who just needed a chance ta show the world how good I was. When I wasn't dealing and wrecking havoc fah my homie Dave den I was somewhere writing the story of my life turning my feelings, emotions, and pain into lyrical art. That was one thing I held tight to. It was a gift from when I was a youngin' and I neva let it go. My moms always knew dat I would be something special one day. I just never tapped into it fully. Now was my chance to breakout and make some things happen.

"Aite, let's do it then foo."

Getting up, Ace and I headed downstairs to my studio. I watched him go into the booth as I sat in the chair and listened to him drop his verses.

"Yo, what's the name of this one?"

"I Don't Die. Do yo thing foo." I said.

Ace nodded his head as he put his headphones on and started rapping. He was a singer that was his natural habitat but he rapped from time to time also.

That's why a nigga ride with a weapon
Better that than me lyin' on a stretcher
Gunshot (Pow, pow, pow!)
Applyin' all the pressure
Potato on the chopper
Shootin' through the pillow, blood on the feathers (buck, buck, buck)

Rollin' dice with ya life, all I do is roll 7s (Woo)
Eagle on my lap when I walk with the devil
Hit a bitch from the back like I don't know better
Man, I swear to God you better talk to the reverend (buck, buck, buck)

Yeah, I'm on a weed high, dehydrated
Her booty fuckin' skin-tight, Levi made it (Yeah, yeah)
Yee-haw, yee-haw, put her in a stable
Keep my cards in my pocket, never put 'em on the table (Woo)

Leave her bra on the floor, put my dick up on her navel
Do what I say, don't give me no ultimatum
Ride around or die, get your life taken
Shit, already went half on a baby (Buck, buck, buck, buck)

All these broke bitch ass niggas
Tryna tell a real nigga how to really fuckin' get a bag (Woo)

How you fuckin' 25 with your first car?
I got 10, that's why them niggas mad (Hey)
Why you wanna hate on progress? (Woo)
Why you wanna keep me in the projects? (Jheeze)
Nigga, why you wanna eat off my check? (Hey)
That's some weird ass shit, you suspect (Hey)
That's a weird ass bitch, don't trust that (Woo)
Shut the hell up, a nigga ain't done yet (Hey)
All these shots, are you niggas havin' fun yet? (Buck, buck)

I'ma do it by the book so run that (Hey)
Take ya bitch, then I ride in the sunset (Hey)
Layin' on the Westside, hit Sunset (Hey)
Backwoods, you can find me where the skunk at (Hey)
Bullet with ya name on it, if you want that (Buck, buck)

I bobbed my head to the music as I listened to him put down his verses. Once his finished he took his headphones off then looked at me.

"Bruh, you think we gon' get any recognition off this?"

"Aye, we might. If we don't I'm not gon' stop til we do. I got a lot of time left to edit and tweak this shit so until then we just keep making magic happen here."

"Bet fam. Let me run dat back." I nodded my head before playing the track over and letting him do his thing.

As he started going my phone rang. I looked at it and saw that it was one Dave.

"Wassum?" I answered.

"Yo bruh.... where you been at?"

"Chillin, wassum witcha?" I asked.

"I need help with something. Can you meet me at our usual spot?"

"Fasho, I got you foo. Give me fifteen." I said.

"Aite, coo." Dave said, ending the call.

As soon as he hung up another call came through. Seeing that it was Dorinda, I picked up.

"Wassum babygirl?"

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Nun much, just chillin with the homie. Wassup witcha?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you didn't mind could you come over. If you're with your friend then you don't have to-" I cut her off quickly.

"You good ma? Everything okay?"

"I don't know. I'm just feeling a little.... I don't know." Hearing the tone of her voice I knew it was serious.

"Don't worry, I'll be there in ten. I got you."

"Thank you." Dorinda said softly before hanging up.

"Ayo, foo. I gotta bounce so we gon' have to finish this another time." I said, grabbing my keys.

"Everything good foo?"

"Yeah, I gotta go handle sum right quick."

Ace looked at me for a moment then smirked.

"Nigga if you gotta go get yo dick sucked then just say dat."

"Nigga get the fuck out. Bye."

"Aite, bye." Ace laughed.

I chuckled softly before we both made our way out the door. I know I agreed to meet up with Dave, but there had been a change of plans.

Doe came first.