𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

'You! You are what's to worry about!'

"B-but.." Y/N tugged Lily's dress looking fondly at the lake, " i want to..i want to go to the lake with athy and mr.papa..." "Is that so?..Then why are you just standing there? Both you hurry up and come."
.
.
.
1.) Claude picks up Y/N
2.) Claude places her in boat.
3.) Claude picks up Athanasia
4.) Claude places her in boat.

Process complete!

Y/N kicked her legs back and forth, staring happily at the water as the boat began moving. 'i wonder how it's moving..is it maybe..magic?!' There were practically stars in her eyes at the thought of even being near magic.

"What are you thinking about?"

Y/N turned to look at Claude. "i was thinking the water is sparkly, just like your hair! sparkly things are pretty hehe." 'I'm not sure why..but I feel kind of jealous of Claude. Hmph, my hair is more sparkly than his...he doesn't deserve to be called pretty by Y/N.' Athanasia turned away irritated.

"That reminds me, the treasure you both left last time. You should come to retrieve it."

"yeah me and athy will come next time! and..we can have cake too..?"

"...Sure."

.
.
.
Athanasia looked over to the lake, then saw a lotus that caught her eye. 'Woah..what's that? A blue..? No, it's a clear lotus. I didn't know they bloomed in lakes...

I want one.'

Y/N looked at the lotus for a while, staring at it, until she looked away deciding it was uninteresting to her

Y/N looked at the lotus for a while, staring at it, until she looked away deciding it was uninteresting to her. While Athanasia already started to lean towards it, trying to grab it.

'Just a little...a little more..'

SPLASH

She unexpectedly dropped into the water and flapped her arms around trying her best to stay afloat. "ACK..H-HELP, HEL-" Athanasia looked at Claude, noticing his bland expression. He was just..staring. He wouldn't help her, of course, he wouldn't. He doesn't care, he doesn't care about her, he probably doesn't care about anyone at all. But...isn't too cruel to just watch a child drown like that?

Athanasia suddenly felt little hands grabbing her arms, trying their best to pull her up. Y/N was using all her strength to try and save her, but.. what could a little girl like her do? The vines started to pull Athanasia lower, almost completely submerging her in the water.

Y/N took a deep breath, then jumped in the water herself. She swam all the way down and tried her best to pull the vines wrapped onto Athanasia's ankle off. She started to do so frantically, tears welling in her eyes floating up in the water.

And her hands started to...glow?

💙💙💙

Claude pulled both of them out of the water and dropped them onto the ground, as they were coughing, desperately trying to get the water out of their system.

"Princess! Miss!" Lily ran over checking on them, "Are you both alright?!"

"Felix." "Yes, Your Majesty?" "Teach them how to swim.., It would be a shame if the girls of the royal family were to die in a mere lake." And with that, he walked away, his servants following after him.

"It's okay, it's okay," Lily said in a hushed tone, trying her best to soothe both the girls.

*BLEGHH*

Y/N threw up all over the ground, tears blurring her vision, and drool running down the side of her mouth. Almost right after, Athanasia burst into tears. She and Y/N almost died, she was terrified. Terrified of what could happen next if they were to stay with Claude.

She just wanted her and Y/N to live a peaceful life.
.
.
.

Y/N held on to Athanasia, sniffling every so softly occasionally. Athanasia rubbed her hair softly, whispering reassurance into her ear, how everything will be okay soon, how they will be happy together soon.

On the inside, Athanasia wasn't sure. She wasn't sure how they could survive, how could they when they live with such a cruel guy?

Life just really isn't fair to them.

"Y/N, will you feel better if we get some chocolate..?" "*sniff*..yeah..."

They got out of the bed and walked to the kitchen, where a bowl of sweets was kept.

Athanasia reached up grabbing one and handing into to Y/N. "thank you.." Y/N said eating it right away.

Just as Athanasia was getting chocolate for herself, someone suddenly grabbed her shoulder.

"WAAH!"

"Oh my Princess, my apologies. But you and Miss Y/N's presence is requested outside.

💙💙💙

"It's an honor to serve both Princess Athanasia and Miss Y/N." the new maids said in sync.

Felix stepped up, kneeling in from of them both. "Felix Robane at your service." He looked up smiling at them warmly, "I will be both Miss Y/N's and Princess Athanasia's temporary royal guard starting from today on."

Y/N looked at him in awe, a smile spreading across her face. "really? are you really going to be with us?" She didn't know why, but Y/N really liked Felix. She felt safe and warm around him. Maybe because of his kind aura or maybe something else, she didn't know why but she wanted to stay around him more.

"Haha, yes Miss Y/N. His majesty's intention is to treat the Princess and Miss well." "O-oh I see," Lily said.

"For as long as I will be with you both, I hope we will understand each other more."

"It's an honor to be able to serve you," Felix said, looking at Y/N specifically. He knew by her H/C hair and eyes, there was no doubt.

No doubt at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyy, i just love this book honestly.

so initially, i was going to make claude a little wary of y/n but i decided that claude is going to treat y/n well and like his own family.

for those wondering of the love interests here is the list:

lucas
ijiekiel
jeanette

[for now.]

none of these people will get with y/n. this an athy x reader story duhh. but they will have some affection/love towards y/n. too bad for them lmao

i'm gonna be mass updating this cause i desperately want y/n to realize she got feelings for athy.

ty you all for reading tho, bye bye~~