Consider This Before Joining Any Political Party

Hi and Hello friends! Today I'm going to tell you a few facts and details about Congress Party, and the reason why you can Join Congress Party, and now let's get started. A word that can never be separated from our day-to-day life is 'Politics'. Yes, through some medium, we always hear that word. Isn't it? But also we are not fully aware of politics. And it is necessary to have a basic understanding of that. Politics combines the activities associated with the governance of a country or area, especially the debate between parties having power.

A political party is made up of individuals who organize to win elections, operate the government, and influence public policy. The Democratic and Republican parties are currently the primary parties in Congress. The Congress Party was founded in 1885, which was the first modern nationalist movement to emerge in the British Empire in Asia and Africa. From the late 19th century, and especially after 1920, under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi, Congress became the principal leader of the Indian independence movement. If you were interested in joining any political party, then you can consider about joining congress and of course, you can Join Congress Party.

If you ready to clean our country with standard national party in india to visit our website : www.aiprgf.com and enroll today in this page : www.aiprgf.com/enroll/