Faith? Zip. Trust? In who? Mineral Dust? Okay, you got me, I have that.

Tems' POV

I woke up yawning and went up to the galley. I picked up another roll, but set it down. I wasnt't very hungry.

"Feeling any better?" Jimmy asked, walking in and sitting at the table across from me.

"Not really," I mumbled.

"Have you eaten anything this morning?" he questioned. I glanced at the roll.

"Um," I paused, "No?"

"Eat something," he suggested.

"Mm, I'm not hungry," I said. "Can you talk to me though? Tell me about you and Peter."

---- 1 hour later---

"But you don't really hate him, deep down, not really!" I stressed.

"......"

"Jimmy?"

"......"

"Look, he's her's, and you can't deny you didn't love her!" I said. Jimmy was telling me the story of Peter's mother and how he hated his father.

"It was a petty, frivolous love, pathetic and foolish of me to think that she would ever love someone like me-"

"Jimmy, I know you hated his dad, but don't you think you could, I dunno, try again with him and the boys?"

"They don't trust me."

"But you do want to start over with them?"

"......."

"You don' t think you're the only one with problems do you?"

"......"

"James Hook!", he looked up at his full name, "I would like you to know, I've got people to regain trust with too, you know. I lost my best friend! I have to win her back!"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Come on, let's go win trust together."

"No."

"Please?"

"N-no, I can't, I can't forgive him for what he did to me and the boys are sided with him!"

"Fine, it seems I'm the only one who's willing to do anything here."

"You're always happy."

"You what?" Cai said, walking into the room rubbing his eyes, obviously just reawakening from the land of slumber.

"I'm gonna win back Victoria!"

"She's here too?" He paled.

"Noooo, just a figment of my imagination! Yes she's here!"

"Where?"

"She sided with Peter."

"Good luck with that, she can be stubborn."

I face-palmed and mumbled about how I was the only one who is willing to do anything. Jimmy and Cai laughed in the background. They are so immature sometimes.

Ever since Cai came, Jimmy's been a little less stressed. I think he likes having a younger boy on the boat. Of course I would never tell him this, but I think it reminds him of the good days with Peter and the boys.

"Hey."

I looked up.

"Oh, hey Starkey."

Things had been a little tense between Starkey and I ever since my whole "running away" issue. He wasn't as close anymore, but we were still somewhat civil with each other.

"So. That was your friend? The girl?"

"Yeah, Victoria is my best friend in the whole world. Or whole Neverland. Nah, too small, the whole world it is."

Starkey rustily laughed.

"Still funny, eh?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously."

"So, what are you going to do today?"

"Breathe."

He rolled his eyes this time.

"And still as sarcastic."

"Of course." A voice said as I felt a hand on my left shoulder and cold iron on my right side.

Starkey looked behind me and walked away.

"Thanks, Jim-bob."

"'Jim-bob?'"

I laughed.

"Just a joke, it's been too tense around here." I shrugged.

"Yes, well, we're going on an island hike today, so ready yourself."

"Oh, alright."

I inwardly groaned. What if I saw Tori? I shrugged the thought off and went to get ready. Slipping my sword cover over my head, I tighten the straps across my shoulders and chest. It was a little too big. My boots I put on and then headed up onto the deck, piled into a boat, and headed for shore. this time we had a smaller band of pirates coming along, about twenty instead our usual seventy or so.

Once on the island, we began to take a new path. To my dismay, we headed through the White Wood.

I stopped dead in my tracks as we headed into the wood. The other pirates went onward but Jimmy hung back a bit with me.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded, "Of course, just, not so great memories in here."

He sympathetically smiled and nodded, "I understand. Would you like me to hang back here with you for a while?"

"If you don't mind."

"Not at all."

We began again to walk, this time talking. Mostly, it was Jimmy telling me about his times with the boys.

"I remember every instance I've taken someone in. A lot of the time it was under harsh, frightening circumstances. The boys came from bad backgrounds."

"No wonder you grew so close to them."

"Yes."

"... Can I ask you something sort of personal?"

"Sure, no promises of course."

"Do you really miss them?"

He was silent for a little while. He even stopped walking. He stood in thought before answering hesitantly.

"I can't say I don't."

"But really, had you the chance from ever coming here, would you have chosen not too?"

He looked like he wasn't going to say anything, but then said

"I wish things had gone differently."

"...what?"

"I wouldn't have chosen to come here, to loose everything, but since we came I wish things had gone differently."

"Me too."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that if I had a choice, I'd probably be home, I love my family, but since that's not gonna happen then I would've wished we'd have found Cai sooner and that Victoria and I would still be friends like the old times. It's just-"

"Complicated?" He offered.

"Exactly." I sighed.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow, long time since update. For me anyways.

Anywho, it's getting more interesting, this was mostly a filler. But you find out that Jimmy kinda wishes things were different.

Prepare for uncanny drama soon!