Chapter 3

LOUIS POV

Thank god I dont have to work Saturdays. It was about midday and I was driving back home from Chelsea's house, having a quick cigarette.

It had definitely been worth going last night. She had cupboards full of alcohol and let me do whatever I wanted to her, while she moaned and swore into her pillow. Then this morning  we went again and we were so loud her roommate came and told us to shut up.

I tossed the butt of the cigarette out of the window and rolled the window back up as I pulled into my driveway.

I came into the house and Mum hugged me.

"Jesus Christ Louis, have you been smoking again?" Mum asked, pulling out of the hug.

"Oh yeah, sorry Mum." I replied.

"Go and brush your teeth and then can you pop to the bakery down the road and get some bread?" Mum asked.

"What do we need bread for?" I asked.

"I'm making club sandwiches for lunch and we're out of bread." Mum replied.

So I got back in the car and drove down the road to the little bakery. I parked and walked inside, swinging my car keys on my finger.

I approached the counter and looked up at the person behind the till to see Harry, Lotties little friend. He had curly hair and a cute face and why am I thinking these things when he's a fucking boy?

"Oh, uh, hey Louis. What do you want?" Harry  asked. He seemed nervous.

I asked for loaf of bread and he grabbed one off the shelf, slipping it into a paper bag. I found a ten pound note in my pocket and handed it to him.

"Keep the change to yourself." I said with a grin. He smiled his cute, dimpled smile and gave me the paper bag, turning to the next customer.

---

"What do you want to do?" I asked, sitting on the letter box and swinging my legs.

"Go to the club or something?" Zayn suggested, flicking open a packet of cigarettes and handing me one.

"Good idea." I replied.

Zayn hummed in agreement and lit the fag that was between his lips before handing me the lighter. I lit my cigarette and took a long drag, watching the smoke float away as I breathed out.

We smoked in silence for a few minutes until the cigarettes had burned out and we were scuffing them up with our shoes and stamping them into the pathway.

"Oh, hey Louis." Harry said.

He had walked up from behind us, a baggy hoodie on with the hood covering his curls, a duffel bag slung over his shoulder.

"Oh, hi. Are you staying the night?" I asked stupidly. The answer was obvious, he had an overnight bag and had arrived at my house at half past seven on a Saturday night.

"Yeah." Harry replied, smiling again.

"You know what Zayn, you go without me." I said, turning to Zayn.

"Why?" he asked.

"Well if Harry's staying that means Nialls staying which means Lottie will be getting some action and I dont want that so I better stay home." I lied.

"What? You don't give a fuck about -" Zayn began.

"Alright, thanks Zaynie. You have fun now." I said overlybrightly.

"Goodnight then." he said, confused and he started walking back down the road.

As Harry and I walked up to the front door I had no idea what I was doing. I'd just turned down a night at the club so I could stay home and stop my little sister from getting cock. Then my fingers brushed Harry's hand and it sent electric waves up my arm.

"Sorry." I laughed awkwardly and opened the front door, holding it open for him.

"Thanks, see you." Harry said and then he went upstairs. I shut the door and banged my head against the wall repetively as punishment. Great, now I wasnt getting drunk at the club and I had a headache.