"What uprising?" Asked Carlisle

"Everything will be explained by Master Marcus" Bella bit back a scoff and nodded her head . The group was led into the library.

Rows of shelves filled with books , papers, history filled up the room. Bella's eyes trailed over in wonderment, before stopping on her uncle that was speed reading through every available piece of paper, completely oblivious to new arrivals.

"Uncle Marcus" she called making their presence known —while eleazar and Carlisle greeted the man with a small bow Bella walked over to the man and gave him a quick hug.

"Better to see you in person" she said with a small smile.

"Yes .. I think so too although I wish it was under better circumstances" he said , his eyes looked a tiny bit livelier than the first time she saw him.

"Yeah.. about that .. what the hell is going on uncle?" She asked , asking the question that was on everyone's minds.

Marcus sighed falling back into his seat. "You know how vampires were created yes?" Bella nodded

"Sure by one of our ancestors" she answered with a furrowed brow, confused as to why this was even relevant.

"Yes .. the first of our kind .. he destroyed his maker—left the village he was in tatters as the story goes.. after years of being alone he apparently found that his venom could create more of him. Thus he went on to create dozens of vampires .. after they served him loyally , for years he once again felt a emptiness.. this lead him to search for someone who would only be his and he only be hers—suffice to say he managed to find his mate , the first one of our kind to truly recognize the feeling.

At this point my maker Duncan had wondered whether this was going to be enough to satiate his master." Bella blinked owlishly, she never knew this part of the story well she wasn't particularly inverses in learning about the man that killed her ancestor.

"Then what?" She asked folding her arms across her chest as she listened to the story.

"Duncan was right of course at first he didn't know —but then he started noticing the lower echelons of vampires mysteriously went missing."

"He started to kill them? .. why I mean didn't he create them to no longer be lonely? Talk about counterproductive"

Marcus gave his niece a sardonic smile " The revelation was much more complex than him just killing off his own line .. he started drinking their venom. As you are aware and have felt Isabella, each vampire has a small percentage of magic running through the veins, along with venom..."

Bella's eyes widened her question didn't need confirmation "he started sucking out their venom and magicules inside their bodies?" But the sharp intake of breath that sounded from her uncle gave the answer.

"Yes .. he realized that drinking and absorbing the magicules he gained more strength , more power and so he set out his followers to create more vampires .. becoming obsessed with gaining unimaginable strength .. that would change him from a normal vampire to something godlike. He professed himself a god among mortals and immortals alike —wanting to be worshiped and have the world at his heel"

"If he had so much strength how is it possible that the world hasn't bent to his will yet? Surely earth would've seen it's ruin?" Asked Carlisle skeptically.