Chapter 24

Small smut warning (ill leave stars athe start and end so you can skip if thats not what you wanna read=*⭐*)
Y/n pov

We headed to a fairly local cinema not to close to the middle of London but not too far out either so if anything it was in a perfect location easy to get to from our house. We pulled up got out the car walked in got our tickets a drink a few snacks and we had backrow seats. In my opinion best seats in the house.
"As an actress, how separate the fact the you know the whole process in the making of these to just zoning out of that mindset and just enjoy it as it" I asked quietly because I was generally interested im how she did.
"Well its like you said I zone out the mindset and enjoy it for what it is, if anything I forget my job for a couple of hours just so I can enjoy" she responded also quietly.
"Its can come in handy for films like horrors when they scare you so much you know all of the camera tricks and how they did it all to make it all so realistic and life like especially with doctor who I really got a good taste of what all that was like " she said grinning. I just laughed in response.
The title screen came on indicating the film was starting.
"Shhh the film is starting " I said to jodie and she just kissed me on the cheek and went to watching the film.

*⭐*About half way through the film the scene was getting fairly heated if you know what I mean. I was getting affected and a looked across to see Jodie was that she was also getting a little bit more affected than I was. I leaned over to her and kissing and sucking on her neck and she was fighting against her will not to moan.
I moved my mouth so it was right next to her ear and whispered very quietly but sensually.
"I want to hear you moan sugar" she just smirked it off, moved her mouth to my ear and let out a moan she had been suppressing which sent a flow of electricity through me. I looked at her and she just bit her lip with mischievous smile. I went back to watch the movie and the next thing I felt was her unbuttoning my jeans and slipping her hand into my underwear.
"Jodie!" I exclaimed but in a whisper
"Dont talk. And don't. Moan." She said slowly as she began to rub my clit. She started slowly and gently but I was still figuring out how to keep my cool, she began to press a little harder, building pressure and increasing pleasure. I let out a sigh because anything else would draw attention just as i did that she sped up making it even better but I just wanted to moan. I held my breath in that way no sound could escape. And when I thought it couldn't get better she pressed even harder and circled even faster. All i could do was pant quietly until a came. With saying that I felt that tight knot in bottom of my stomach which loosened when I came. Jodie removed her hand and licked her fingers and gave me the same smirk just before she started I zipped my jeans back up and watched the film.
"I love you" she whispered in my ear.
"I love you too, cheeky" I whispered back after catching my breath.*⭐*

We finished the film, headed out shopping picked out new outfits for later as well as some extra home decorations in the car ride home we just listened to my chill time playlist and didn't really talk it wasn't one of the awkward silences it was one of those calming silences. We got home left our shopping in the living room and headed up to our room to get ready for this evening. I had bought jodie a new outfit but she decided that she wanted to wear one of her old suits but I felt that she looked perfect in anything so I wasn't bothered. Although i was happy with the dress I had bought myself and was more than happy to wear out. I had a reservation booked for 6:30 and it was currently 3:45 so we had plenty of time. Jodie went down stairs I assumed to watch TV and since we were in no rush I chose to follow her. Just as I expected she flopped onto the sofa and turned on the TV. I sat next to her an cuddled into her.
"What we watching"
"Whatever you like "
"Well it can't be too long we have to head out in a couple of hours and neither of us are dressed up so probably just an episodeof something"
"So whats in gonna be, buttercup"
"Oooo hard decision, Game of Thrones"
"Sounds good to me "
She put on the next episode for us to watch and we snuggled into eachother and watched with such mesmerisation as the episode came to an end I got ready to head back up stairs to start glamming up.
"One more episode please i need to see what happens" Jodie pleaded like a teenager
"It will be waiting for you when we get back it isn't going anywhere now come on let's go and get ready"
"Okayyyy" she complained like a kid. She started pulling faces and I just kissed her in the head, stood up and walked upstairs. She followed not longer after. I sat down at our mirror beginning to style my hair, by that im mean I just started to curl it but in a style that wouldn't annoy me.It seemed that everytime I curled my hair I would always forget how long it would take to get to an decent quality so after spending like 45 minutesjust to curl my hair I left as it was . I moved to the bathroom where all my makeup was and carefully attempt to do a smokey eye look even tho I wasn't very skilled when it came to make up but did my best as I was intrigued on what I could try. Luckily it didn't take very long as I was getting short on time as I left the bathroom jodie had just finished doing her hair and she didn't wear alot of makeup so it wasn't too long to wait. I went to the wardrobe to grab my dress as jodie came out the bathroom with her makeup. My dress was right next to her suit so I grabbed them both out that way we could get dressed together(Above are jodies suit and Y/ns dress). I gave her suit to her and she smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek. We both got dressed grabbed what we need and walked out to the car and headed over to the restaurant.

Hey lovely people. I'm still really sorry I'm awful at updating ik I have had a very long holiday but I'm not great at getting the motivation to write even tho I knew what I wanted to write. I start college Monday so I might get delayed but I'll try not to leave you waiting for the next chapter as long as I did for this one. Also Thank You so bloody much for 9K reads its actually crazy that people actually read what I write about the fantasy's that run around in my head. Hope you are all well and Staying safe. My insta is in my bio if you need someone to talk to my dms are always open 💖 x

Dae_whittaker-carter 🥰❤