Chapter 6

~AN~

Okay so this chapter is going to be a little confusing, and it's going to be bouncing back and forth between reality and flash backs. Hope you can keep up! Enjoy :D

Ali's POV

~a week later~

Blade's been acting really strange lately. Every time Blake gets near or even looks at me Blade shoots him a glare, if looks could kill Blake would be dead in seconds. I wonder what's going on with him? I'm going to talk to him about it later...

Blade's POV

~day of the accident~

I had to at least called Ali 5 times in the past hour. I wonder what happen to her. I was supposed to meet her at the mall an hour ago. I decided to call her one last time, when I hit call it started to ring, when someone picked up on the other line.

"Oh thank god you finally picked up! Where are you?!" I said

"Who is this?" a deep familiar voice said

"No the question is who the fuck are you and why do you have my girlfriend'e phone?!"

"Well that's no way to speak to an old friend, and to someone who's saved your girlfriends life. Now is it Blade?"

"Who the he- Blake?!"

"There ya go! Gold star for you!" He said sarcastically

"How did you get out of the juvenile hall? I thought that you were supposed to be there for 3 years!" I said starting to get worried

"Oh yeah about that, I went back to court and they said I was innocent and then they let me go." He said with what sounded like a smirk.

"But you aren't innocent" I said with pure venom laced in my voice

"Well that's not what the court system said. Well I should be going now. See you soon Blade" He said in a menacing voice

"Where is Ali you phyco?!" I nearly yelled

"Oh, your precious Ali is in th-" right before I found out where Ali was, my phone died. Why of all the moments in the moments it had to be this one?! Ali isn't safe with him. He could hurt her, or worse...no I couldn't think like that, not now, not ever. I need to tell everyone else.

~AN~

Sorry it's short. I coudln't think of anything else to write, and sorry for such a late update. I've been on summer break for a couple months, and I didn't have my computer. It's been a crazy summer. Now schools starting up in a couple weeks for me! Ahhh! I can't believe I'm starting highschool. Any advice for me?