Jaehaerys, her two brunette lady's maids, and her ten Dothraki men all rode into the gates of Winterfell. Jaehaerys noticed the people were very different from her. They all were cold, and harsh looking, most with scowls imprinted in their faces. Drako dismounted from his horse and held Jaehaerys' horse for while another Dothraki helped her down. The gown she wore was much too thin for the north and she feared she would freeze from the chill if not for Drako throwing a cloak over her shoulder. She smiled to him in thanks and led them to the Starks lined up outside the castle. Jaehaerys curtsied to both Lady Stark and Lord Stark.
"I am grateful for your welcome, my lady, my lord." Lord Stark had not believed her to look exactly like Rhaella Targaryen, but there the girl was, silver locks and violet eyes, right in front of him. Lady Stark had already fallen in love with the girl, and the way that she held herself.
"I hope your journey was pleasant, Lady Jaehaerys. You must be tired, dear. We will have a bath drawn for you, and your men will be well fed at the feast we have prepared for your wedding to Robb tomorrow." Catelyn draped her cloak around the pale girl's shoulders and led her to Robb. Sansa had eyed Jaehaerys with awe, while Arya looked more interested in the men who protected her.
"This is my son, Robb." Catelyn introduced them and Jaehaerys held out her timid arm allowing Robb to shake it with his own.
"Jaehaerys." She said, her voice cracking from the silence she'd had on her ride.
His eyes almost bulged from their sockets the moment she rode into Winterfell on a horse taller than even he. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on, and his brother, Jon, could attest the same thing.
"It's a pleasure, my lady." Robb took her shaking hand and kissed it. Lord Stark almost chuckled when her cheeks filled with blush, but he stayed stoic for Robb's sake.
"Come dear, I will show you to your chambers, and then we will prepare you for the feast tonight." Lady Stark led Jaehaerys away with Sansa and Arya following close behind them.
"Jaehaerys, can I ask you a question?" Arya asked. Catelyn gave her youngest daughter a stern look of annoyance, but Jaehaerys turned to Arya.
"Yes, you may...?" Arya grinned and said, "Arya." Jaehaerys smiled back and looked at Drako who had his arms crossed and no emotion.
"Is he Dothraki?" Arya asked. Jaehaerys chuckled and nodded.
"His name is Drako." Jaehaerys said and looked up at Drako to introduce him to the small girl.
"Drako, Jinak is Arya Stark." Jaehaerys told Drako. He looked down at the much shorter girl and ruffled her hair in his hand making Arya giggle.
"Come now, child, your bath is being prepared for you." Catelyn drug her towards the main house. Normally, guests would stay in the guest house, but Jaehaerys was to be married to Robb tomorrow, so Catelyn had everything moved into his room and he would sleep in Bran's room for the night.
Jaehaerys loved the feeling of her room. The fireplace gave it more warmth and the springs the castle was built on let warmth seep through the walls reminding Jaehaerys of home.
"I hope you will like it here, darling. I remember the first time Ned brought me here. I was so lost. I missed home more than anything, and I'm sure you feel the same." Jaehaerys nodded at Lady Stark and ran her hands over the furs on the bed.
"This is Robb's chambers, I'm having him stay in his brother's room tonight, to give you privacy until you are both wed." Jaehaerys was grateful for Lady Stark. She didn't know how she felt about sleeping with a man the first night she met him.
"Drako does not have to guard your room. We have guards roaming the halls every night." Catelyn told Jaehaerys. Jaehaerys let the plaits in her hair down while her two handmaidens poured the steaming bath.
"His Khal ordered him to protect me until I was married to Robb. The Dothraki take their orders very seriously. He's my personal guard now, while the others are free to join Lord Stark's guard. That was the gift Khal Drogo sent to thank you for taking me in." Jaehaerys explained while she removed the two cloaks from her shoulders. Catelyn noticed a slight yellow bruise on the girl's back and raised a brow. Jaehaerys felt her staring at the bruise and said, "My brother was not kind to either i or my sister." Catelyn nodded and smiled at the girl.
"I will leave you to your bath, my dear. Hannah, a handmaiden, will come by later and help you get dressed for the feast. Come Sansa, Arya." Catelyn ushered her children from the room. Arya left reluctantly, wanting to talk more to the silver lady.
Jaehaerys let the blue dress slip from her body and stepped into the bath. Her handmaidens had learned not to argue about the heat of the water, knowing it didn't bother Jaehaerys.
"Why does Drako call me Khaleesi? I am not married to a Khal." She asked, Rhetta, the Dothraki handmaid that spoke English and Dothraki.
"You are marrying a Lord, which is the same thing in Dothraki. That is why he calls you such. Now sit still, I'm going to wash the bugs from your hair." Jaehaerys made a face at the sound of bugs in her hair and slid her body further into the water, letting the warmth of it envelope her.

Emilia Clarke as Jaehaerys Stormborn

Ben Barnes as Drako