Dance in my pants pt:2

Second Person P.O.V

You and Griff were playing football while Zuri and Tiffany are eying him in the background. "Hey Griff I'm gonna go sit down for a bit, that alright?" "Yeah sure!" He smiles and you run over to the table Tiffany and Zuri were leaning on.

They both were to busy eying Griff to even notice you, so you just took a seat behind them.
"Griff could look gutting a fish look good" Zuri started. "Speaking of looking good I'm going to look really good on Griff's arm at the dance." Tiffany proudly stated.

Zuri scoffs, "Please you don't have a chance. I've been smooth-talking boys since you were in diapers." "Pfft" you had to hold back a laugh, 'dang who to choose' you sarcastically thought. "What's up ladies?" Griff himself came over.

'Speak of the devil' you thought. Zuri starts uncontrollably giggling cause Griff to look at her weird as you try your best to not burst out laughing, 'what a smooth-talker.' "Real smooth, Giggles."

"So, I heard you've both been fighting over who's going to get to dance with a certain special guy." Griff looks over to you. You roll your eyes and flip him off, he chuckles a little and looks back at Tiffany and Zuri.

"Oh, this guys special all right. He must b a carbon sample, because I really want to "date" him." Tiffany starts laughing to herself (and by herself) at her joke. That was the breaking point for you and you started shaking with laughter.

Everyone's attention turns to you, but you were to busy laughing to yourself to realize. Griff sighs with an eyerolls before smirking and grabbing your arm dragging you away from them, as you let yourself get dragged still in laughing fit. Zuri and Tiffany glared at your back as you and Griffs figure disappear.

*Time skip*

You and Griff were sitting on Xander's bed behind the door, as Griff's bed was taken over by a CPR dummy. You both were laughing at a joke you made when Emma walked in. "Hey, Xander? I need to talk to you about something important."

Your laughing starts dying down and you shush Griff to do the same, as Emma turns and waves as you wave back before her attention is back on Xander and your's on Griff, nudging him to pay attention, as he looked confused.

Xander sighs, "Oh, good. I think we need to talk, too." Xander and Emma sit down at the table infront of you and Griff, you both look at each other and then back at them before scooting away a bit.

Emma opens her bags and starts searching for something. "So" She starts and pulls out two pairs of shoes, "Which pair of shoes should I wear to the dance?" She lifts one pair up.

"These will match what you'll be wearing" She lifts up the other pair, "but these are super expensive and will make all the other girls sad they're not wearing them, which is what good shoes are suppose to do."

Xander looks unamused, "You came her to talk to me about shoes?" Xander questions, "Yes, I said it was important." Emma responses. "Wait, you don't want to talk about how you blew up on me and Lou?"

Emma shrugs a bit "Not really." She starts, "It stress me out." Griff leans over and whispers in your ear, "Stuff's boutta go down" you whisper back "Tell me bout it." You both look at each other nod and continue watching the couple.

"It stress me out and stress gives me pimples, and I'm not going to the dance with pimples, duh?" 'Dang, wrong move Emma' you thought.
Emma starts talking again, "So, let's just put it behind us." "No!" Xander yells as he stand up.

You and Griff both jump closer to each other in surprise at Xander's tone. "No! Look, Emma, your jealousy is bad enough, but you accused me of cheating on you with our  best friend." You hear a 'damn' come from Griff as you nod in agreement.

"I don't know if I can get ever get over that." Xander walks away from Emma and over the the messed up CPR dummy. "Well shi-"Shh, keep quiet things just got real." Griff tells you as if they can't hear you.

Third Person P.O.V

Emma gets up as well, "I don't want to nitpick, but that is the exact opposite of "putting it behind us." Emma states as if it wasn't obvious.
Xander sighs, "You know what, Emma? You wear whatever shoes you want to the dance, because I'm not going with you."

Xander starts walking towards the door leaving a heartbroken Emma, and a shocked Griff and (y/n) behind. "Well I think this is our cue to leave." Griff quickly grabs "(y/n) wrist and starts running towards the door as (y/n) was shocked at what just happened, things got to real.