"Z", he moaned out. Zishan bit down harder from the moan. Jungkook cried out from pleasure and pain. Zishan took his mouth off of his neck and kissed his shoulder.

Jungkook knew that was an apology. He backed his bottom up against Zishan's groin to let him know that he forgave him. He didn't expect to find Zishan rock hard too.

Zishan groaned, which sounded more like a growl to Jungkook, and began to rub himself up against Jungkook's bottom.

Jungkook had felt relieved that Zishan didn't want to have sex since he was concerned he wouldn't be able to take all of him, based on what he's feeling rub against him right now.

"Fuck, Kookie", Zishan had moaned. Jungkook had always hated that nickname. His friends call him that all the time to annoy him, but when Zishan said it, it all of a sudden became his favorite nickname in the world.

"Z, it feels good", he moaned out. Zishan began to hump Jungkook faster. Jungkook's legs started to feel like jello.

He heard Zishan beginning to pant harder, and harder until he pressed his manhood against Jungkook's bottom hard and moaned lowly. He had slowed his pumping on Jungkook's member as he reached his climax.

After a while, Jungkook began to hump at Zishan's hand. Zishan realized what he had stopped doing and began to rub Jungkook faster.

Jungkook began to moan again. "Keep going. Don't stop. I'm so close! Ahh, I'm gonna cum", Jungkook said, forehead filled with sweat and eyes with tears.

Zishan had a looked as if he was in a trance at the beauty he was seeing. He pulled Jungkook's hair and began to kiss him. Jungkook was caught off guard by the kiss but he loved it.

He brought his hand to the back of Zishan's head. Zishan let go of the kiss and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook was panting hard and staring back at the man who he liked very much.

"Kook", Zishan said. Jungkook loved when his name dripped from his mouth. "Kook", Zishan said again. He wanted Zishan to say it over and over until he got sick of his own name.

"Kook", Zishan said again. Every time he said his name he got closer and closer to his climax. He was so close now. He could feel the butterflies in his tummy, the way his friends would describe it. He felt it, finally.

He felt tingles in the most sensitive places and all the pleasure that Zishan was giving him felt ten times stronger. He was going to have his first orgasm and Zishan was going to be the one to give it to him.

"Z...", he barely got out as he was on the very edge.

"Kook!", a voice yelled. Jungkook jumped up from his small nap, panting. He looked around and looked up at Zishan. He looked confused.

"You good, lil dude?", he asked. Jungkook was still panting and looked away from Zishan. He nodded, too embarrassed to look him in the eye after the fantasy he just had of him.

"Mm, you was sayin my name", Zishan said. Jungkook had heard it. That low growl that eminates from his throat. He felt a wave of pleasure go to his groin. He bit his lip to punish himself for thinking like that again, and wrapped himself in his arms to make the feeling go away.

"Oh, sorry. I-I was just having a...nightmare", Jungkook lied. Zishan's face relaxed a little. "Was I beating your ass up?", Zishan said as he smirked.

Jungkook felt his face heat up because he was definitely doing something with his ass.

"No, no. It's nothing. I'm sorry", he said, still not looking at Zishan. Zishan looked him over.

"Aye", he said. Jungkook knew he wanted him to look at him but he couldn't bring himself to do it. "Aye", Zishan said a little louder. Jungkook knows he can't ignore him anymore. He might actually get mad at him. He slowly turns to Zishan, finally looking up at him.

"You good?", he asked again, he sounded serious and like he would get mad if Jungkook answered wrong. Jungkook looked away again. He needs to control himself. Zishan doesn't know what he had just dreamt. Why is he so nervous?

He sighed and turned back around to Zishan and nodded. "Yes, I'm good", he said. Zishan was still staring at him. Jungkook felt himself grow smaller and smaller, slipping into the all too familiar submissive state that he often found himself in when he was around this man.

"You still thinkin bout them dudes who tried to take you?", he asked. Jungkook played with the covers and nodded.

"Mm. Don't. Hunter gon take care uh dem", Zishan said. Jungkook nodded again. Zishan looked at Jungkook for a few more seconds. "Aight, bye", he said. He made his way to the door and grabbed the knob.

"Wait", he said. Flashbacks of the dream came through his head. Zishan looked over at him. Jungkook and Zishan stared at each other for a minute. "Uh...thank you, Z", Jungkook said.

Zishan nodded and opened the door, leaving. Jungkook sat there, speechless, with the echo of the door closing and locking bouncing off the walls.

Jungkook forgot that Zishan isn't the affectionate type. He sighed and fell back on his bed.

So, first smut chapter 👀. What yall think? Was it too spicy? Not enough spice? Too soon?

Did anyone catch that Beastars reference? In honor of season two coming out recently. Legoshi can sink every fang into me- 🤤 I mean...IM NOT A FURRY I SWEAR