Part one

(Scully's POV)

*Beep beep beep*

With my eyes still close I turn off my alarm. I check to see the time and it's 6:30 am. I swing my short legs over the bed and sit there for a minute zoning out into space. I then go back to reality and rub my eyes with my hands.

I really wish today was not the day I had to go to a new high school but my parents got a new promotion over here and I think this might mean we will get a fresh start. At least it will be my last year. I go to my closet and look for something to wear. I get a shirt that has a band name on it which is Nirvana. I grab some ripped pants and a red and brownish flannel. I also grab some socks.

I go to my restroom and change. I brush my teeth and brush my hair. I put on makeup. Not so much that you can see it but just a little bit of it. I go to get my dark red high top converses. I grab my phone with my head phones and I grab my back pack.

I walk down stairs and hit with the smell of pancakes and bacon. "Hey mom." I say and walk over to give my mom a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Dana." She says back. "Hey Ahab."  I say to my dad. He was sitting at the dinner table reading the newspaper. "Hey Starbuck." He says. "Is Bill going to drive us to school?" I ask while grabbing a plate and getting bacon and pancakes.

"Yes I am." Bill says as he walks into the room. Melissa enters the room also with Charlie. I eat as much as I can and put my dishes in the sink.

I check my phone and the time is 6:50 am. "We should get going guys." I say and get to the door. Bill and Melissa came to the door too. "Bye mom and dad." Melissa says. "Bye kids." We heard. I opened the door and ran to the car to get shotgun before Melissa could.

I heard a damn it from Melissa and just smiled. I open the car door and get in the car. I close the door and put my seatbelt on. Bill and Melissa got in the car and we get out of the drive way. I put my head phones in and go to Spotify. I click on my playlist and music feels my ears.

I look out the window and see the sun rise. After a few minutes of driving we stop at the high school. "Alright guys have a good day. I'm going to hang out with my friends after school so you guys have to take the bus and get out of my car. I'm going to be late." Bill says and unlocks the car.

I take out my headphones and put them in my pocket. I get out of the car and walk with Melissa to the office. We enter the school and it's crowded with students. I could feel eyes on me. I try not to look up so I don't meet eye contact. We finally make it to the office.

"Um hi. I'm Melissa Scully and this is Dana Scully. We are new here and we need our schedules." Melissa says. "Ok hold on." The lady says. She gets out of her chair and into a room then comes out 2 minutes with our schedules. "Here you lady's go." She says handing us our schedules. "Thank you." I say and smile.

Me and Melissa walk out of there. "Alright I have to go. I will see you later." Melissa says and starts walking away. I nod and look at my schedule. I go to my locker and put in the numbers that were written on the schedule. I open my locker and put some stuff I don't need with me. I go for the class room that I have for first period.

I open the door and it looks class just started. "Oh hi you must be Dana Scully right?" The teacher ask me. She was tall with black thick glasses. She looked like she was in her 30's. "Um yes ma'am. I am." I say with a smile. "Ok while we just started class and I want you to seat with.." she starts. She looks around the class and lands on this handsome guy that is wearing a black sweater that has ufo's on it.

I smile. "Ok Dana go sit with Fox. Fox may you raise your hand." She says. He raises his hand and I walk over there. I hear some whispering. "Looks like she is going to be sitting with spooky Mulder." A guy whispers and laughs. I go to sit down and put down my stuff. "Hi I'm Fox Mulder." He says turning towards me. I look at him and he was handsome but I just met this guy.