Virat Speaks Up

A one shot on how I wanted the episode of 214 (9th June) to turn out

I really wanted Virat to speak up, but it did not happen disappointing me. So here I am putting my thoughts into how I wanted the scene to be.

What if Virat accepted that he had relation with Pakhi after Sayi brought the truth out.

We never know how much a person can affect us so much over a period of time. It's really overwhelming to see how we grow fond of them that they become important to us. Sai is in such situation at the moment. She knew from the beginning that Virat Sir would never become her's, because of the vaada given to her during the marriage. She knew it was Pakhi Didi, she never spoke about it, out of respect she has for him. But what happened near the pool side, her heart couldn't take it, she felt as if her world was snatched away from her. They say, when a string is pulled beyond its capacity, it breaks and comes back hitting the one who pulled. Here the string is Sai and the people pulling it are kaku and Pakhi Didi. They don't leave a single chance to belittle her and Sai hits them back, even more harder if possible.

When Pakhi brought a private matter in front of everyone, Sai's patience worn out and asked the one question that was lingering in her mind ever since. But as usual Pakhi turned the tables towards her side and manipulated all of them by crying that, Sai has toyed her feelings and self respect. Sai expected that this would happen, after all Pakhi was an expert wasn't she. But what she did not expect was Virat Sir too turning her down. Any sane person could see the pain visible in her face. She was done with this nonsense and asked him questions that she should have done long before.

Never in his life, Virat would have thought that he would stand in his current place. His wife, is asking him that question which he wants to bury deep down and forget it. He wants to make a beautiful future in which, him and his wife are living happily. Past, present and future are the three things that are always connected to each other no matter what people tell. The actions done in past bounce back on us in the present or future. No matter how many times he tried to dodge it, it came biting him back, the Vaada. So for a better future with Sai, he knew what he had to do and will do it now.

"Tell me Virat Sir, did you not tell me on the wedding day that I was just a mere responsibility, and nothing more than that", asked Sai furiously. "Yes", he said. "Did you not tell me that, you loved someone else and that I can't expect anything from this relationship?", she asked again. "Yes", said Virat. "So tell me Virat sir was that someone Pakhi didi?", she asked in the hope of getting an answer. No one believed what Sai just asked now, and why would they, for them Pakhi was the perfect daughter in law. Pakhi now couldn't bear all of this, she pulled Sai towards and raised her hand to slap her, but stopped when she heard. "Yes". Every person standing in the hall where shocked. Sai was happy that he admitted the truth instead of turning her down again. But the most affected by the reply was Pakhi. "Yes in past, me and Pakhi met in a yoga camp, we did have feelings for each other, but we drifted away due to a misunderstanding and by the time we tried to solve it, she was already engaged to Samrat and I did not want to hurt my jeeva so I promised her that I wouldn't give her place to anyone", he said. "After I married Sai, I told her everything and she too accepted it, but living with her, I realised that I slowly started to have a change of heart." he said not wanting to confess his love in front of the family first. Anytime Pakhi could have taken whatever Virat would say but today she had her biggest shock in her life.

Sai asked Virat one last question "Virat Sir when you are on the spree of telling the truth, why don't you tell everyone whether she comes in between us or not too?"." I accept that we had a past, but you talking rubbish isn't acceptable Sai", said Pakhi gritting her teeth. "Why not Pakhi Didi, I and you, both of us know what I asked now is true. You never hesitate to barge in our room, that too at odd times, you keep taunting Virat Sir for supporting his wife" saying she went and stood beside her husband, holding his hand and continuing "You keep waiting for chances to meet him alone, tell me all of this aren't true and I will right now take back my word", said Sai with all of her confidence. The moment Virat felt Sai holding his hand, he knew she was the one for him even more confidently. "Pakhi, whatever Sai said now is the truth, you did all of them and you know that. Also the day after I came back from gadchiroli I did tell you that you and I should behave in a certain manner, but you always tried to be closer or come closer to me in every moment you found chance and I did warn you, but you never backed off", said Virat shocking Pakhi even more than she is. The things that both of them mentioned were true and she did not know how to or what to reply. "Pakhi", called Virat. Pakhi looked at Virat with the hope he would tell all of this was a joke, but what she heard was definitely something she never thought in her entire life. "I, Virat Chavan, would like to tell you that, you are free from the vaada I have given to you, let's live our lives freely without any vaada", announced Virat. Pakhi felt as if someone snatched her world away from her. "Since everything is clear and out, now we would like to go. Sai has to go for college and I have to drop her", saying both of them left the place.

Ashwini Aayi and Mohit both of them left to say bye to Virat and Sai. When pakhi turned towards the rest of the family, all of them ignored her and headed towards their room to process the whole information that they had heard. No, they did not have a sudden change in the heart, but yes, all of them understood that they were wrong and it would take time to see things as it is. Pakhi thought that Kaku would support her, but seeing her also going away like that, she knew she fell in the whole she dug for herself

Hey guys, thank you for taking out your time and reading this. Hope you like it.

I really missed the Virat who would stand for what is right and who would call out the wrong. So I really wanted to see this happening. Since it did not happen I put my thoughts here.

I did a few minor changes here and there. I hope I did justice. Please let me know how it is in the comment section. 

Until next time.