Limits and Boundaries

Start from the beginning

"Limits?! Boundaries!?" She asked as if i stated that i'd kill someone. She's overreacting, really!

"Yeah!" I agreed noddingly. I smiled as i finished writing. "Here, read this!"

She took the paper from me and read it aloud just enough for me to hear.

"Rule no. 1: No touching!

Rule no. 2: No serenading!

Rule no. 3: No flowers and any sort of gifts!

Rule no. 4: I don't like to dance with you. Technically, any kind of dance is disallowed.

Rule no. 5: No love letters; No poems or any sort of writing.

Rule no. 6: No flirting with a third party; I'll kill him/her and you'll be the next.

Rule no. 7: Don't ask me anything."

Ken immediately frown after reading the listed limits.

"It's also about me, right?" She asked me intently.

"Of course!"

"Then, it is only righteous that i have the list like this!?"

"Yeah, i guess!" I agreed. She nods contentedly by my answer and started writing her rules as well.

She's really wise and won't let me win without arguing.

After five minutes she hands me her paper.

"Since you have the limits, i'll have the extent. If you have problems with it, just let me know and we'll resort into something more agreeable for both of us." She says seriously as i started reading her list.

1. I am going to wish you goodmorning everyday. Okay! I like that!

2. I will always take care of you. Better!

3. I will always hug you at least ten times a day. Ten times really? OMG! Stop getting excited heart!

4. I will understand you and always talk to you. You really should!

5. If we fight or had some sort of arguments, we will talk only by hugging each other. I love that! But i wouldn't mind killing someone.

6. I will never ever escape a single day without making you smile. Shit! My heart is in danger!

7. I will always love you without any reason. But i'm pretty sure not as much as i love you. I am not pretending just to get anything, Ken.

"How was it?" She asked excitedly. The smile on her face makes me smile as well.

"You're really intending me to fall." I said as i sipped my frappe. She winks at me causing her perms to fall in disarray. I tucked some behind her ear. She frozed.

"D-don't do that.." She whispered while holding my gaze. She looks sexy doing that, making me held my breath.

"Do what?"