ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

The next morning I woke up feeling drained and exhausted from the very busy day I had yesterday

The next morning I woke up feeling drained and exhausted from the very busy day I had yesterday. I literally never stopped moving from the moment I woke up to the second I went to bed.

All I could think about was how tired I knew I was gonna be for practice today, and all the unanswered messages on my phone. Regardless of the million thoughts swirling around my head, I had to get dressed and get ready for the day.

When I went down stairs Lola and Jordan we're sitting in the kitchen. They both stopped talking and looked over at me once they heard me enter the room.

"Morning Vannie." Lola chirped happily as I flashed her a slight smile.

"Morning." I answered seriously before I spoke again. "Please tell me there's coffee.." I asked before chuckling slightly.

"Of course, just brewed a fresh pot. Would you like some?" Lola asked me sweetly.

"Yes please, but I need it in a to-go cup if you don't mind." I said with a smile.

"Coming right up." Lola said happily as she began rummaging around the kitchen. There was just a couple seconds of silence before Jordan spoke.

"So Lola filled me in on the whole Noah situation, what happened between you two?" Jordan asked me wide-eyed and in shock.

"What do you mean what happened? Nothing happened Jordan, I filmed his music video with him and he got all weird afterwards." I answered Jordan honestly on the verge of laughter at how ridiculous this all was.

"I'm only asking because that's very unlike Noah, that's all." Jordan stated honestly before he spoke again. "He must really like you Van." Jordan added before chuckling at the situation. I grabbed an orange sitting in the fruit bowl in front of me and chucked it at Jordan, hitting him square in the arm. "Ow jeez, easy Savannah." Jordan laughed as he rubbed his arm.

"I'm glad you find it funny Jord, but last time I checked I'm happily engaged and am about to have twin babies." I stated with an attitude before rolling my eyes.

"Fight nice you two." Lola stated before shooting Jordan and I a suggestive look.

"Van relax, it's really not that big of a deal.. just block his number if you don't wanna hear from him." Jordan said simply. I wanted to block Noah, but part of me wanted to stay friends with him because Noah had connections in the music world.

"Yeah but he has connections in music and I wanna eventually start recording and publishing some of my songs." I stated honestly as Jordan and Lola's eyes grew wide.

"Really? You've always been so secrative about your songs." Lola asked sounding surprised.

"What made you change your mind suddenly?" Jordan asked, adding onto his thought. I simply smiled at his question before answering it.