Chapter 1

A/N

Hi! Thank you for reading My fairytale :) Right now it's gonna start when Midoriya is 13 and Bakugou is also 13. It starts when they are adventuring in the woods. Now it shall start :)

3rd person POV

--

It was a bright sunny warm day in the Shirakawa Village two little boys were adventuring down the woods, one of the boys Katsuki Bakugou heard there was a dragon and he wanted to slain the dragon so he can earn his quirk and of course his friend Izuku Midoriya had to tag along after of hours of Midoriya nagging Bakugou to let him tag along.

"Are we almost there?" a voice pitch in. "Look Deku you were the one who wanted to tag along so stop complaining!" Bakugou Yelled. Midoriya sighed and stayed quiet but Bakugou was right tho. The boys walked down the river hopping in the water and splashing each other. "Deku up that mountain is where the dragon lives I'm gonna use this stick and jab the stick into its eye and it will die!" Bakugou said with a childish laugh at the end he pointed to the mountain that was right above them. "But Kacchan are you sure this big dragon is gonna die with a little stick?" He questioned Kacchan. Bakugo rolled his eyes and grinned "Of course it would work! and after I kill the dragon I'll get my quirk! and I promise I'll help you get yours right after" Bakugo promised.

Izuku grinned and smiled "Thank you Kacchan!" Izuku said as he hugged Bakugo, Bakugo shoved him off "Yeah, yeah" He said. After a few minutes of walking, Izuku and Katsuki are now crawling up the mountain the boys almost fell down like 4 times with their little legs. After a good 20 minutes, they finally made it to the top right in front of them was a red fire dragon. 

"Kacchan are you sure this is safe?" Izuku asked. "Psst who knows stay right there Deku" He said. Izuku stayed on the side of the cliff, not in the cave. Bakugo gets his stick witch is almost as tall as his body. Bakugo steps slowly to the sleeping dragon which you can hear little snores but out of no where the dragon wakes up and uses its fire breath luckily, Bakugo immediately moved before he can get hit the dragon was just a few inches away to get killed.

"KACCHAN!!!" Izuku yelled. Izuku tries to run to get Kacchan out of there and run to safety but Kacchan pushed him back "Stay back Deku this one is mine" He said.

But if Kacchan wouldn't have pushed Deku to help him get up Deku would have earned his quirk...

But instead, Kacchan got the stick and started to jab the stick into the dragon's eye the dragon fell back but was still alive "What are you kids doing here!??! We heard a noise coming from the cave and we come to check it out what are you guys doing?!?" A group of protectors appeared behind them. Deku went behind the hero as one of the protectors went to go grab Kacchan but he refused and continued to poke the dragon with the stick. the dragon opens up their wings and begins to fly out of there.

"Woah kid you just saved the village now the dragon won't come back? how old are you?!?!'' One of the protectors said. Kacchan looked all beat up with a bloody nose and scares from the fire on his face "I-im 13" He said. the protector kneeled down to Bakugou "Well kid you just saved the day we are gonna block off this cave so the dragon won't come back" The protector said. the guy reaches into his pocket to get bandages for Bakugou he reached out for his hand and right there you can see sparks coming out of his hand. 

"hey kid I think you just got your quirk"

And just like that Bakugo got his quirk people were amazed how a 13-year-old was able to their quirk so fast but it was possible right after Bakugo got his quirk they trained him like crazy everyone praised him for having such an amazing quirk at such young age. Bakugo was training non-stop with his quirk he had trainers around the world to come over and help him out he had one of the most powerful quirks people thought his quirk was creating sparks but with more training it was explosions.