The Newborn wind (2/2)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

—“Albedo, stop right there, please!” —She screams to the dragon and coughs after the words. She is no longer capable of screaming so loud.

Albedo had managed to hear her. He approached Sucrose and she realized that his hands had also been transformed. Just a few minutes until there's no turning back.

After getting closer he decided to move away immediately, as if he had ignored her. Then the next stage began. Albedo, with the force of his wings, had whipped a windmill. Jean, Kaeya, and Amber were helping people going to the Mondstadt pier. There were still no injuries.

Lisa left the Headquarters, as did Eula. Lisa did not hesitate to send one of her electroshocks to Albedo with the motive to stop him for a moment and to keep him calm. But this was very strong. It only hit him in the face, but age is highly reflected when he is able to lower it a bit. However, this only made him furious, and he went on to the next stage; His Geo power had been replaced by Durin's energy.

Moving his hands, with orbs of energy lying from his hands, he managed to severely hit the walls of the city. They were all terrified. Sucrose was in a panic, but she wasn't going to give up. She yelled again “Albedo! Stop!" but it was not effective.

The City was getting worse and worse, and the knights achieved nothing. The honorary knight was no longer in Mondstadt for their aid, they were useless.

So Caramel, tired of seeing the futility of the Knights, decided to break the promise to keep her secret, and decided to expose it. Sucrose didn't know how to react to seeing her. Her bare shoulders, with Durin's mark, in the middle of a fight with her father.

—“Caramel... what is-” —Sucrose was cut off by her.

—“I can explain later, I just want to try something” —Caramel ignored the question and proceeded to start whatever she wanted to do.

Her mark was getting brighter and brighter, drawing Durin's attention. There is no reason to call him father, since he was not the one who controlled his body. She extended her hand and from her emanated the reddish Light. A reddish gas came out of her hands, and each time they spread faster and faster. They spread out that they came close to Durin, but Durin noticed, and in less than a second, sent Sucrose and Caramel flying until they fell on the first floor of Mondstadt.

Sucrose had hurt herself, and coughed. She knew that wasn't Albedo, but it hurts her what he did. Caramel helped her up, and Sucrose could only cry. She no longer had the strength from so long ago, so she just had to hide, something she promised she would do from the start.

Caramel wasted no time and ran towards the statue of Barbatos. She tried to climb manually, but Durin blocked her way. She fell into the water but quickly got up and tried again. But Durin never got tired.

Then the dragon approached Caramel, so close that she felt his wings fly close to her.

—“How brave you are, girl” —Durin spoke with his hoarse voice. —“But you are no one to defeat me.”

He took her in his hands, and hugged her, only to take her into the air and have her so many meters above the ground. She was so high, if he let her go, she wouldn't survive.

—“Dad, don't do this to me” —She pleaded, while her hands had another plan.

Durin made fun of the girl, and had made her seem as if she was not capable of hurting him. But she had already created another Durin energy condensate that she planned to use to end with Durin, even if that included ending with Albedo.

Then Jean and Sucrose realized what she was trying to do. Sucrose and Jean had approached the statue of Barbatos. Sucrose would launch a flask which, coupled with Jean's skill, they would get near Caramel to increase Caramel's energy.

The plan was put into action. Both women, who did not retain their youth, decided to throw the flask near Durin, but to their surprise, they were not the only Anemo on the place. Together with the help of the Legendary Bard, had managed to trap Durin in a pool of anemo energy that mixed with that mysterious red energy. Durin didn't hesitate to let go of Caramel, and it looked like she was lost, but Venti managed to catch her in a current of air that he created.

She glided to where Sucrose was, and ran to hug her tightly. The mound of energy that Venti had summoned ended, and the now perishing dragon fell to the ground.

Albedo was unconscious, showed no vital signs. His gray hair was disheveled and she could see the pain on his face.

An idea came to Caramel's mind.

—“Do it, young adventurer, I trust in your idea” — Venti spoke confidently.

Caramel's idea came from trying to get all of Durin's energy in a solid element, as they did with Dvalin. The Honorary Knight have done it before, Why not trying?

Then, with the support of the Bard, she tried to get the energy from her collarbone go so deep into Albedo that it would take the root of the problem in her hands. She closed her eyes, hoping she didn't see anything disturbing. Then a shrill voice broke the silence.

—“Got it, Candy Pop” — Venti smiled, while in Caramel's hands there was a reddish gelatinous ball.

Had it worked? It had worked! The bard rushed over and took the ball from her hands.

—“I think I should keep it instead, right?” —Venti chuckled and Caramel nodded.

Venti took the ball and lifted it into the wind using his anemo power. With his bow and arrow, he aimed at the center of the heart and was able to pierce it in the wind. It seems that Durin's curse has ended.

Albedo's neck had no more markings, and when she noticed it, she also didn't have the mark on her collarbone. Albedo gently opened her eyes and Sucrose ran to kiss him.

—“It is over, my prince” —She said sobbing, holding him into her arms.

The pain is over. The curse has been broken. Let's enjoy our last years of life next to our daughter, who is also free of curses.