" why did you take me here ? we should be in the canteen with the others ! " doyoung exclaimed, his hand holding onto the elder as they both walked to the school garden where they had their first encounter.

the place where doyoung claimed he was a top when really it was the opposite.

anyway.

" just wanted to, also there's nothing for our class later, mr jeon is going to talk about his martial arts skills.. "

( a/n ; shout out to you jeon jungkook :3)

doyoung giggled since it was true. their art teacher, mr jeon, loved talking about martial arts even if it wasn't part of their classes. they're literally learning to do pottery making.

the two walked to one of the benches, the same exact place where they had their interaction, except their hands were both being held by each other.

for the past few weeks, the two were also keeping in contact, and it's hard to ignore the feelings that's growing inside of them. for each other. it's almost for people who falls in love, the more you just spend time with your favourite person, you fall harder for them.

does it make sense ? i'm not the only one who thinks of that right ?

but that's the case for our dodam.

" so, what made you want to hang out here ? by the way, ruto is definitely going to kill us.. "

yedam rolled his eyes, " who cares ? that brat should learn how to be by himself sometimes, also woo is with him... "

doyoung just nodded as his eyes wandered around the garden.

" what are we ? "

the younger was surprised with the question.

" w-what ? "

yedam sighed and turned, facing directly at the younger, " look, we've been, hanging out a lot, the amount of times we would do couple stuff, like- picnic dates ! little kisses and hugs, holding hands like now, " yedam softly said now looking at theirs hands that were clasped together.

doyoung didn't know what to say. he was stunned and slightly shy that yedam decided to mention the things they've been doing.

of course doyoung wanted something between the two of them. he just didn't know how to bring it up, well, not until now.

" yah, don't sulk, honestly, i just never knew how to bring this up, i've always wanted to talk about us as well... "

yedam's head snapped back up hearing him talk.

" and, i would lie if i said i didn't want to be with you... " this made yedam smile.

( a/n ; EDI WOW SANAOL ; sensya na kayo pero single authornim nyo )

" so ? would you- "

" yedam ! "

the two of them jumped. the elder slightly annoyed at haruto for interrupting and not using honorofics. to their surprise, woo was with him.

their faces looked worried.

" what ? " yedam said annoyed.

" yunho hyung is here.. "

why couldn't he come some other time ?!?!

=

" hyung ! stop ! "

yunho couldn't stop.

he wouldn't. he lost the love of this life because of junkyu. and he decided to come for revenge.

" yunho ! please stop ! "

hyunsuk & mashiho were trying to hold the elder back but he was way too strong. meanwhile, junkyu was letting himself getting beaten up.

it was like his whole body shut down after seeing yunho. every memory of that incident came into his head immediately. he knew damn well that yunho was furious at him and nothing will make yunho forgive what junkyu said.

jihoon & jaehyuk were trying to push yunho off but obviously, yunho was a strong alpha, it was impossible to fight him. yunho has definitely turned into a different person.

even asahi was terrified. yoshi & junghwan were very lucky enough to be somewhere else.

the once happy and cheerful person, turned into a devil after his lover was killed by junkyu.

" how could you side with them ?! did you forget what he did ?! "

the students were all gossiping, taking videos, typical student things, some were trying to get teachers but they were taking a long time.

by the time they arrive, junkyu won't even be alive anymore from all the beating he's getting. junkyu's face was filled with bruises.

" move on bro ! that was years ag- "

" you wouldn't know jihoon ! you never lost a partner ! junkyu took everything from me ! "

jihoon was shocked to see him yell. yunho was once the nicest person, the most understanding person on earth, the sweetest person, the most giving and genuine person you'd meet. you would never hear anything bad about him.

he was the known angel. but the elder turned 360 after everything. one single incident, affected his whole life.

" please stop ! you're killing him ! " mashiho begged. he was sobbing, trying to stop the elder.

" mashiho ! you can find someone else ! someone who isn't a fucking murderer ! "

yedam, ruto, woo and doyoung burst inside the canteen to find them fighting. immediately, they decided to help. but again, it was impossible.

well, that's what everyone thought.

" what is the meaning of this ?! "

everyone froze, hearing that familiar voice. the head of the school, and basically the queen of the forbidden land, the only one who's able to prevent anything more bad happening.

she was the reason why nothing bad has happened again ever since the war.

she is the enchanted and peacemaker queen of the forbidden land.

chaelin. ms lee.

or as everyone calls her, cl.

tbc -

TNGINA SORRY NATAGALAN AKO 😭 walang akong pasok ngayong because we got new cases and istg this covid is driving me nuts 💀

some selfish asshole decided to NOT quarantine after traveling and went STRAIGHT to a fking club and i'm sorry if im exposing whoever this person is but im super pissed because im stuck at home

i cant make money and my classes are most probably going to be online again

im telling y'all the more im at home, the more i have no inspiration to write 💀

anyway, please pray for me 😭

praying for this shit to be over and live our normals lives again..

i'll write again soon !

teu-bye !