hot

t/w ; not for minors

no one's view ;

" what took you idiots so long ?! "

the werewolves stared at mashiho in disbelief. he was clearly pissed for no reason.

actually no, he did have a reason.

they were supposed to meet 7pm but it was already 7:30pm. they didn't know why the shortie was in a hurry when there was no rush looking for the two missing guys. they were sure that the two were okay. they were old enough for gods sake, it's not like something bad was going to happen to the two.

" calm down midget, we just had to get some stuff for our hunting... " jihoon commented which made the others laugh, meanwhile mashiho was red as a tomato. he hated that he didn't grow. he was the shortest amongst all of them.

" don't worry mashi, you still look adorable anyway.. " yoshi reassured. but mashiho couldn't help but notice junkyu's face darken a little.

shaking his head, he shrugged it off.

" can we just start ? we're wasting time people ! " the tiny so-called leader led the way, while the others just followed the small cutie.

at the same time, junkyu was glaring behind yoshi who was walking next to mashiho. he had no idea why he was feeling this way. the only time they interacted was when mashiho found him half naked near the river. but what mashiho didn't know that junkyu had been thinking about him ever since that night.

" bro ? you good ? "

junkyu flinched and saw doyoung looking at him weirded out. the younger was always observant with everything. this is why he always knows what's going on before anyone could even tell him about it.

not sure if that made sense but you get the point.

" yeah, why ? "

" you've been glaring at yoshi, the poor guy can probably feel it from that back... "

" good for him then... "

junkyu walked ahead, not wanting to continue the conversation anymore. he didn't want to get caught, especially knowing how easy it is to read junkyu. you can tell when he's happy or upset.

" is he okay ? " jihoon asked.

" not sure, he's just being weird again.. " doyoung replied which made the both laugh at his joke.

but doyoung knew exactly what was going on.

they are brothers after all.

=

air was filled with heat.

like it was very hot.

like really really hot.

jaehyuk & asahi finds themselves panting heavily in bed, their clothes now off and scattered on the floor. now, this was the entertainment jaehyuk wanted. did i forget to mention jaehyuk had a reputation of sleeping with random people ? yeah, this werewolf is pretty wild.

" damn, didn't think you were needy... "

asahi slapped the elder's arm making him chuckle.

" you were the one who made me fucking tired, who the hell does 5 rounds of sex ?! "

" me ? "

they were young, yet doing things like sex wasn't supposed to be something they should do. it was not at the right age, and they weren't mates, that's against the rule, you shouldn't fuck someone who isn't your mate. but jaehyuk being jaehyuk, he didn't follow rules. he breaks them. rules were meant to be broken.

" so what everyone said was true... "

jaehyuk looked at the younger, " what ? "

" you do fuck around a lot... "

the elder chuckled.

" as if you don't ? there's no way you were still a virgin after you had just sucked my- "

" don't finish that sentence... "

" dick... "

" god jaehyuk... "

" we're literally naked next to each other, babe.. "

asahi blushed at the name. also the fact their bare skins were touching, makes the vampire feel hot.

and jaehyuk would also be lying if he didn't feel horny again. he just found himself a new fuck buddy.

" how many girls have you fucked ? "

" funny you assume i fucked girls... "

" ... "

" 10 ? "

" wow, that's quite a few... "

" how about you ? you seemed really experienced.. "

" just a few, probably 2 or 3... "

" for someone who's fucked 2 or 3 people you seem like you've done it everyday.. "

asahi just giggled.

it's unbelievable. they just slept together. and for sure jaehyuk's view of the cold quiet asahi has changed.

a lot.

he thought asahi was different. he has never felt such soft like baby skin. he was flawless, skin white as snow, his body was slim but toned. however, it wasn't as toned as jaehyuk's. asahi practically drooled seeing the elder's body for the first time. all that running on the track really did this man good.

in short, they found each other attractive.

and they couldn't believe it took them this long to realise that. guess they just really needed to be stuck in one room, naked and in bed.

" so... "

" ... "

" round 6 ? "

=

" i thought we were going to the castle to get some stuff ? " yedam asked.

" are you stupid ? we can't bring them to our territory... " ruto said rudely emphasising the word them towards the werewolves.

mashiho slaps ruto after for being rude.

" so where are we going ? " doyoung asked.

" we are going to where asahi would usually go... "

" that is where ? " junkyu asks stopping in front mashiho.

everyone looked at him weirdly. all of a sudden he looked all serious. he was staring down at mashiho, the younger looking extra small.

" it's pretty far actually, asahi can walk for a very long time and not realise where he ends up.. "

it was silent for awhile. now mashiho and junkyu are staring at each other. lost in each other's eyes. it's been awhile since they had seen each other, after their weird encounter.

mashiho couldn't forget how flirty junkyu was.

junkyu is incredibly handsome. it's shocking how he doesn't have a lover at all. i mean someone as handsome as him can be picky.

but who knows ? mashiho doesn't know him.

" um, guys ? should we go ? "

mashiho and junkyu both looked at yoshi who interrupted their ' moment '.

" r-right, just follow me.. " mashiho stuttered, looking at junkyu one last time before leading the way.

tbc -

SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT

i just had my second dose, and i'm not really feeling well at the moment- BUT i'll still update tomorrow don't worry !!

anyway, stay safe everyone !!