" you know i was expecting yoshi hyung to have a good influence towards you guys, i was wrong.. "

junkyu & jihoon immediately stood up and ran after jaehyuk while the others laughed. their eyes followed to where they were going which lead out of the cafeteria.

" i'm starting to regret liking your friend.. " asahi joked which made the group laugh louder, not caring that other students were looking at them.

doyoung's view ;

( a/n : you'll notice me suddenly adding songs for the feels 😌 play song above :> dodam moments naman tayo )

" where are you taking me ? "

" just trust me... "

those three words made my heart flutter. it felt like some disney movie, like aladdin asking jasmine to go ride on a magic carpet with him.

charRROT.

my eyes were fully covered as yedam lead me by the his hands, walking somewhere i wasn't sure of. my heart races as to know whatever was going to happen.

suddenly, we stopped. now I feel his warm breath behind my neck indicating he was standing behind me, his hands on my hips.

" we're here... "

" can i take them off ? "

" let me do that for you... " he said softly.

lord is this it ?!?!

i thought.

my eyes was meet with shimmer, moon shining shining into the darkness. i immediately noticed the garden, this time it was decorated beautifully. rose petals and candles were around, a small tent with blankets and pillows.

how the hell did he get into the school- how did WE get into the school ?!

" don't worry, i told the guard about it, so we're safe... "

i sighed, but at the same time i was at awe with how the place looked. he really did all of this ? and for what ? i mean it hasn't been that long since we got together. as friends.

but i know for sure there's feelings developing for one and another.

" what is this for ? "

" don't you like ? "

" yedam ! i love it ! i just want to know what the occasion was.. "

yedam just shrugged his shoulder.

" i mean with us coming back to school, i haven't got to see you as much... "

it was true. mainly because we both had to prioritise our studies. as much as i always wanted to see him, it was difficult since we aren't even in the same classes.

softly i smiled at him, knowing that he did all this just so we can spend time together, yet, we aren't even dating. come to think of it we never talked about it. we never had a conversation about our status, but our friends assume we were dating.