asahi just chuckled and stood up following jaehyuk who was nervously but also seriously looking for something that can get them out.

everywhere they looked, there was nothing.

it was honestly exhausting for the two but it's not like they should just sit around and do nothing. they have to at least find a way to get out. there was no way they were going to survive.

asahi mentally noted to find whoever even created the hut that was made. he has never felt so much struggle in his life and he is old.

well, in school they say he's 18 but really he's literally 118 years old.

it's not like it's a normal thing that you're like 100x people's age in your class. but he's a vampire and they barely age anyway.

but for real how the fuck they gon leave.

" sahi ? "

the other hummed in response while looking through the fridge. not for food. definitely not.

" did you ever notice this box ? "

it was a small treasure box. just sitting by on the bedside table. weird that they never noticed it nor did they think of opening it. i mean it just looked like a decoration. so obviously they didn't think much about it.

but now they're thinking otherwise.

" it's a decor ? i don't think you can open it.. "

jaehyuk starts to shake it.

something is in it.

both looked at each other with widen eyes and immediately jaehyuk throws the box onto the ground. hard. it didn't work on the first try but he didn't give up. he continued to throw it as hard as he can while asahi anticipates. hoping it's finally the key for them to get out of the hut.

with the box starting to break even more, their hearts start pumping and they're just excited to finally leave the-

" the key ! "

=

" fuck ! this is so tiring ! " haruto complained.

meanwhile the rest didn't say anything. yes they were tired but they didn't complain. their goal was to find their friends. now they were about to go onto a cliff where asahi would hang.

hoping they were there.

" i don't even remember what day it is... "

" it's been four days, dob-

" it feels like years... " jeongwoo cuts his brother as he whined along with haruto. the two were bickering nonstop and jihoon swore he was about to cut their tongues off if they didn't stop.

" well, you idiots whining ain't helping so shut the fuck up if you still want to talk more in the future.. " yoshi spat which resulted the two holding onto their own tongues.

junghwan's eyes widen as he didn't expect the elder to suddenly swear. especially knowing how much he was such a nice guy every time they were together. he gave himself a mental note to not piss the elder off ever.

meanwhile, jihoon looks at yoshi thanking him with a genuine smile.

so the group went on, no stopping. it really is a surprise how much they've gone through. in a short span of time, they got closer, and even learned how to work together as a group.

but deep inside, each and every one of them thought, what will happen once everything is done. will they have to go back to being enemies ? or are they just going to continue what they have ?

but at the same time.

are they willing to fight for their new ' relationship ' ?

are they able to defend each other ?

are they ready to be disowned by their own kind ?

so much questions going on in their heads yet they never talked about it. they pretty much enjoyed each other's companies, forgetting they had a terrible past together.

it was like nothing happened.

" do you guys hear that ? "

everyone froze hearing shuffling.

" maybe an animal ? "

it shuffled again but louder.

" a really big one... " junghwan gulped.

" guys, get ready... " junkyu whispered, but enough for everyone to hear.

at the same time it was also kind of hot in mashiho's eyes even if he shouldn't be ogling at the guy since there's a chance they might even die right there right now.

they were geared and ready to fight whatever was about to attack them. and whoever or whatever it was, they really were about to start another war. it was like nostalgia but instead this time they were all grown up and now it was their turn to fight-

" what are you guys doing here ? "

the group snapped back to see two people they've been looking for this whole time.

" asahi ? " " jaehyuk ? "

tbc -

SHORT MUNA, also happy birthday to our hi-kun / asahi 😌💕