- 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 -

Start from the beginning

| 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐩 |

12:00 pm

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

"seriously-" you groaned while walking up the stairs, "why am i doing this?"

you opened the door and saw konoha rest his head back by the fence, "you take long"

"shut up" you held your hands together while coming closer to him, "do you usually have lunch here"

"no i go on dates~" he teased

"please-" you rolled your eyes

"so tell me" he looked at you, "or don't cause i already know"

you raised a brow at his comment and then he faced you, "you like akaashi"

"no..." you side-eyed

"oh my god" he slapped your back, "i know it already, you're in fact- in love with him~"

he made his famous face of disgust and saw you looking forward, "scared?"

"yeah" you answered and shook your head, "there's a lot to say but right now i can't put it into words"

"the girl he was talking to" konoha paused, "you know her?"

"i've seen her around him a couple of times" you shrugged, "other than that, i don't know-"

"hmm" konoha turned back to the fence, "then we'll have to find out"

"what?" you squinted your eyes, "what do you mean?"

"OPERATION!" he yelled out

"SPY 101!" bokuto jumped from a corner

the two stood side by side and shook their hands. you stared at them and kept squinting, "what. the. fuck."

"i know it all" bokuto waved his hand walking up to you, "i want to save this!"

"okay superman" you pointed at his chest and looked at konoha, "you guys don't have to do this- you know"

"trust me i know" konoha sighed, "but i don't like seeing you upset, so hurry up and be lovey-dovey with him"

"uh" you stretched your arms, "when...now?"

"might as well" bokuto turned back to the door, "let's go!"

he ran into the door and played it off. then slowly opening it for you two and konoha walked forward first, "if he doesn't see you-" he paused, "then i will."

you stopped walking and smiled to yourself, "thanks-"

| 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 |

12:13 pm