"If either of you make any sounds I'll shoot her first." He nods at Aria who's hiding behind my legs. "Give me any devices you have."

I hesitate and watch as his expression becomes murderous. The safety comes off the gun as he points it at us and my heart pounds in terror. There's a crazy gleam in his eyes that makes me move and I pick up the bags. Aria has tears in her eyes as she shakes her head at me when I take her hand.

"Mum..." She sniffles as her eyes dart to Liam.

"It'll be okay. I'm here and nothing will happen to you." I smile shakily and she releases a shuddering breath in response. "Leave her out of this Liam."

He chuckles darkly as he walks over to lock the door. "You were right you know. I don't care about her...all I want is you."

"Why?! You have Carmen, a great job...you could go about your life and be happy!" I argue and back up when he grabs the bags from me.

"I never wanted to break up with you Charlie. I love you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I just didn't want a child." He shrugs half-heartedly as he glances at Aria who shuffles uncomfortably. "I constantly thought about you after. I even thought about killing her –"

"W-What?!" I stumble back in alarm.

"But then I just decided to let you be...until I saw you again at that party. Everything came back full force and I...I wanted to be the one holding you, kissing you, making you smile – not Theo Jackson!" He all but spits at his name and I flinch.

"What are you going to do?! You can't get away with this!" I shake my head angrily. "Just leave us alone Liam, you're going to get caught anyways!"

It's like something switches inside him. He straightens and his eyes become steely and emotionless. One minute he was panicked and desperate now he's cold and insane.

"And how exactly are you two going to get out of this huh?" He lunges at me and grabs me by my hair tightly. Aria yells at him to let me go when he presses the dagger against the skin of my neck. "You two are coming with me. The second you try anything funny or try to alert anyone I will fire so many bullets into your precious daughter that you won't recognize her after I'm done. Trust me Charlie I've got nothing to lose."

"O-Okay." I whisper and try to take Aria's hand but he grabs her.

"She stays with me. Get your phone out." He holds out his hand and I give it to him.

"Liam...please just let Aria go, take me instead! Please!" I beg and my hope dwindles when he scoffs.

"And have her run to Theo? Are you fucking stupid Charlie? Get me your laptop." He seethes and shoves me towards the bedrooms. "Aria stays with me just in case you decide to try anything stupid."

I nod and my tears build when I lock gazes with Aria. I try to reassure her with my eyes that everything will be fine before I walk backwards towards the bedroom. Liam rolls his eyes in annoyance before getting her to sit on the couch. I watch him smash the house phone as well as mine and I turn trying to think of what to do.

I quickly open my laptop and thankfully I had left it on sleep mode. But before I can even do anything Liam barges in with Aria. His eyes fill with rage and he throws her on the bed which makes me glare at him. He lunges and pushes me up against the wall with the gun digging painfully into my temple.

"I told you not to try anything Charlie. What part of that don't you understand?!" He sneers before kneeing me in the stomach. "We're leaving! Now!"

I gasp as he punches my cheek which makes me fall to the floor. He chuckles darkly before smashing the laptop to pieces. I get up shakily and follow him out to the door. He checks that we have our passports and legal documents. Aria's stormy grey eyes are blurry with tears and I feel guilt wreaking havoc within over the distress she's in.