(You & Jimin, Jisoo & Taehyung)

You look at the view with an awe. Jimin suddenly chuckled making you look at him.

Y/n: What?

JM: You are cute.

Y/n: Did you really just staring at me or what?

JM: Yeah I did. I enjoy watching you smiling than riding these rides.

Y/n: Aigoo, you are really crazy.

JM: Crazy over you. You are my obsession now.

You chuckled.

JM: You know.. Our marriage is next month.. Time flew past but I'm not complaining. I'm excited to be your husband and calling you my wife.

You just stare at him, admiring him while he is talking.

Y/n: I love you.

He smiled and peck your forehead.

JM: I love you more than you can imagine.

-----------

JM: Please~? I want stay with you..

Y/n: Chim, I want too but you have to ask Taehyung first. He's in charge.

TH: Yeah. What do you want now?

JM: Let me stay here.. I want to sleep with Y/n..

TH: Only today and don't ever think of doing-

JM: Okay ii fine! I've never think like that to her though.

TH: Good. Now sleep or I'll kick you out.

JM: Jerk.

TH: Thank you. Goodnight sis!

Y/n: Night oppa.

As Taehyung left your room, Jimin laid beside you and hug you keeping you by his side.

JM: I love you~

Y/n: How many times will you said that? And I love you too.

JM: Everytime when I want to. I want you to know that I love you so much.

Y/n: I know you love me. You really don't have to tell me-

JM: Shh, I will said whatever I want and whenever I like to.

Y/n: Okay fine. Now sleep.

JM: Goodnight love.

Y/n: Goodnight chim.. 

Because of tired playing at the amusement park, you immediately fall asleep. Meanwhile Jimin stare at you lovingly admiring your features. He caress your cheeks softly making sure you didn't wake up.

' I'm lucky to have her..  She's changed now.. She is such a cute baby.. I'm gonna fall for her more~ Aish, I'm so whipped for her'

---------------

He look at you who were sleeping in the class with mix feelings. He suddenly remembered one of student's words. He heard the student whispering but he just ignored them and go to his class.

'' She maybe just pity him that's why she agreed to marry him. I mean look at him. He always follow her and look so desperate to have her.'' 

His eyes landed on your finger. He smiled as he saw you wearing the engagement ring. He look at his ring on his finger and smile.

' She loves you Jimin, think positive..

But what he didn't know is you also heard what the student said.

-FLASHBACK-

You saw Jimin and was about to walk to him but you stop when you heard a male student saying things about Jimin make you boiled in anger. You noticed Jimin's expression changed means he also heard it. After Jimin left to his class, you go to the student.

Y/n: What did you say just now? Me? Pity Jimin? For your information, I'm not pitying him. Yes, our marriage was arranged by our parents but you know what? I won't accept anyone as my husband except him. You don't know anything so shut up hm? If I heard any of you talk shit about him, I swear I won't let you go. Get it?

You said with a cold tone while glaring at him. He immediately nodded as he is scared of you. You walk away and sighed.

' I will never make him felt like that'

-END OF FLASHBACK-

JS: Jimin? You okay?

JM: I'm fine..

JS: Okay I guess?

When it's time for lunch, Jimin just stay at his seat. You look at him.

Y/n: Chim?

JM: You can go eat. I'm not hungry.

Y/n: Are you okay? 

He smile a little and nodded.

JM: I'm fine, love..

The nickname that never fail to make your heart flutter because the one who call you that is your love, Park Jimin and no one else but him. You nodded and go to the cafeteria. He sighed and laid his head on the table.

JM: I guess she doesn't care about me. Gosh, I'm hungry.

After some minutes, he felt someone is sitting beside him so he look up and saw you.

JM: Y/n?

Y/n: You are a big liar you know. I know you are hungry.

You give him cookies and a milk.

Y/n: Jisoo unnie gave me this. Eat. And who said I don't care about you? Of course I care!

He smiled.

JM: Okay, I'm sorry for saying that.

You hold his hand and caress it.

Y/n: Don't ever think I accept your proposal because I'm pitying you. I love you. If not then I won't wear this ring.

You said while showing him your ring.

Y/n: I want you to be happy with me or without me. I promise, I'll never make you feel like that again.

JM: It's not your fault.. I'm the one who overthink.

You laid your head on his shoulder and hug his arm.

Y/n: I'll try my best-

JM: Hey.. Just be yourself. I don't want to force you to be someone that's not you. You don't have to act clingy if you don't want to because I love you because of you. And I'm happy when I'm with you.

He peck your lips.

JM: I love you.

You kiss him while he froze for a few second but soon kiss you back. You broke the kiss.

Y/n: I love you more.

His face turned red.

Y/n: Are you blushing?

You laughed and peck his cheek.

JM: You just kiss me in the class..

Y/n: There's no one here. Haha you are cute.

JM: But what if someone saw us?

Y/n: Then let them be.. They know who you belong to.

His face reddened.

JM: A-Aish.. You sound sexy when you said that.

You laughed and slap his arm lightly.

Y/n: Just eat.

JM: I love you..

Y/n: I love you too.

But not all love stories will live happily... right? 

-TO BE CONTINUED-