"What the hell is this for? Didn't realize you were my sugar daddy now."

Zemo looked at you amused and motioned towards the dress.

"I'm not, but I could be. Wouldn't be terrible having you beside me. No, it's for you to wear when we go to retrieve the blueprints from my connection."

"What's wrong with me just wearing my suit?" You held the dress up to your body and looked down. It was definitely completely different from the dresses you wore in Asgard.

You looked back up at Zemo who was looking you up and down your body appreciatively.

"Because you have a part to play and wearing your suit makes you look too much like an Avenger. That's the last impression you want to give where we're going, Liebling."

You carefully laid the dress out along the bed and thought it over.

"Fine." You agreed. You knew that Zemo knew what he was doing although Bucky's expression said otherwise.

"Not fine. What do you mean where you're going. If she's going then I'm going." Bucky stood up and moved beside you glaring at Zemo.

Zemo chuckled and nodded. "Of course. You are part of this plan James. You will have to become someone you say is gone. The both of you will."

"I never said they were gone. They aren't gone. They're still there. The only difference now is they have a different priority." You remarked receiving a nod from Zemo before he excused himself and walked out shutting the door behind him.

The room remained silent as you heard Zemo's footsteps disappear down the hallway.

"You don't have to do this. The whole problem since Wakanda was that I reminded you of Hydra too much and now here I am dragging you into it." You turned to look at Bucky who was still standing beside you tense.

"I would be doing this regardless. Whether with you or with Steve. I told you I'm with you to the end of the line. Loki is with you too I guess." Bucky sighed as he relaxed his stance and uncrossed his arms.

You looked at him and then around the room. "Where is Loki...?" You questioned just now realizing the God wasn't in the room with the two of you nor had you seen him since coming up to the room.

"He said he was going to bed." Bucky shrugged as he shoved his hands into the pocket of his pants.

You hummed as you looked at him then towards the large bed.

"I should probably get to bed too. We'll talk more about this tomorrow." Bucky gave you a small smile as he moved to walk past you towards the door but before he got too far you placed a hand on his arm stopping him in his tracks.

You both stood there just looking at one another before you cleared your throat.

"Will you stay? With me? Here?" You motioned to the bed unsure. You weren't sure why you were nervous asking but you were. In all honesty, you were fine sleeping alone but knowing he was still having his bad dreams then having to see Zemo again you felt the need to keep him close by.

Bucky looked between you and the bed hesitantly but ultimately he nodded and walked towards the right side of the bed.

You smiled softly when he walked past you. You walked back to the nook where your bag of clothes was still sitting. You unzipped it and took out a pair of soft gray pajama shorts and a tank top that Wanda had supplied you with when you first got to the compound.

"Don't look...unless you want to." You winked over at him and laughed when he rolled his eyes as he pulled the bed's heavy blankets back.

"I could say the same to you, sweetheart." He chuckled as he slipped his shirt and pants off leaving him in nothing but boxers.