The Offer

TW: Sexually suggestive scene

Your eyes snapped open as the morning sunlight streamed through the window that you had forgotten to darken. You turned over only to find that the space beside you was empty and the sheets were already cold. You weren't sure if you felt hurt or relieved that Loki had slipped out before you were awake. At least you woke up slightly refreshed and without a single nightmare.

You propped yourself up on your elbows and felt the quilts slide off the front of you. That's when you realized you were still naked. Your cheeks burned as your mind replayed last night's events. You would truthfully consider doing it again. How often did someone get to sleep with an Asgardian?

After you got up and completed your usual shower routine you dried off and changed into a sports bra, sports tank top, and leggings. You slipped on your jogging shoes and tied your freshly dried hair back. You were feeling extra energized this morning. You weren't sure if it was from the decent sleep or maybe your nerves were on high alert for your meeting with Fury later in the afternoon. Either way, you weren't complaining.

You hit the elevator button for the bottom level. You didn't feel like socializing today with everyone over breakfast. To avoid that you were going to take yourself straight to the gym.

As soon as you walked through the door your eyes were met with Bucky shirtless on the floor doing push-ups using his real arm with his metal one behind his back. You stood there a moment deciding if you should just come back later but by the time you decided to just come back he had already noticed you.

"Hey, doll." He hopped to his feet and leaned down picking up his water bottle. You did everything you could to keep your eyes on his face but it was kind of hard with him just standing there hair tied back in a bun. Body glistening and black sweats riding low.

"Hey, Buck." You finally tore your eyes away and walked towards a mini-fridge in the corner of the room that was filled with water and energy drinks. You grabbed yourself water and took a couple of sips before turning back around.

"I can come back after you're done if you want." You told him as you walked over.

"It's fine. I don't mind you being here if you don't mind that I'm here." His smile made your heart skip a beat and almost made you regret last night. Almost.

"I don't mind at all." You smiled back as you took a seat on the pulldown machine. You adjusted the weight already knowing that living with two super soldiers they probably kept it at a ridiculous amount. Pulling a muscle or arm out of the socket was not going to be a good way to start your day.

You began to pull the bar down to your chest and tried to ignore the fact that you felt Buckys eyes still on you.

"Can I help you?"

You paused at his offer and nodded. He sauntered over and set down his water bottle. You weren't exactly sure what you were expecting but when you suddenly felt his hands on you your mind completely went blank. You were almost starting to hate this affect he had on you. Then again it probably was just something that need more time to fade away. Though that wouldn't be easy if he continued doing things like this.