Ch105 - Who Is It?

Start from the beginning

"An emperor is worthy of being an emperor. He is so good when lying."

"He really set himself up well as a dedicated person. As a result, he wasn't even willing to participate in the script reading before the startup. Wow, really great."

"Li Zhao could bear it and didn't break through Zhao Junnan's lies. If it was me, I would've jumped up long ago to tear off Zhao Junnan's false face and punch him to the ground."

"What is upstairs thinking? Li Zhao is very hot right now but how can his status in the circle be comparable to Zhao Junnan? If the hypocrite says a few words about a young actor not being dedicated to his work and being disrespectful to his senior, do you know how many people would tear at Li Zhao?The waters in the circle are deep. If a kindergarten student sues a teacher, who do you think would win?"

"There isn't a real hammer. Everyone is scolding Zhao Junnan now. Has Zhou Mei hired a water army?"

The melon eating netizens, all types of fans like drama fans, face fans and CP fans were fighting, making it very lively.

It wasn't until the Heroic Ruler crew exposed a 30 minute long video that #Zhao Junnan#, #Zhao Junnan double#, #Zhao Junnan and Li Zhao# and other related topics detonated the entire network.

The video was full of undisclosed behind-the-scenes footage. The person who released it was well-aware of the hobbies of the people who ate melons so it was all related to Li Zhao.

Li Zhao was dressed in the costume of the protagonist of Heroic Ruler. He sometimes held a sword and sometimes a fan. He played smartly and neatly. On a cold day, he wore a beautiful and elegant white costume and hung from a wire again and again. After the shoot, the staff didn't take the wire off him in a timely manner. Everyone could see on the screen that Li Zhao at the time was shivering with cold.

This was the most classic bamboo forest martial arts fight in Heroic Ruler. It was cut by many editing masters and was a hot material for countless video editing clips in the past year. Zhao Junnan relied on this classic scene to become the white moonlight in the hearts of many female fans.

Yet he didn't even shoot it! The footage the obsessed girls all screamed over was shot by Li Zhao!

Zhao Junnan just took a close-up of his face or struck a few poses to supplement the shots that needed a close-up.

Many of Zhao Junnan's current fans became fans after watching Heroic Ruler. Now this video was telling them that they were fans of a fake and inferior product. They were a bit irritated and couldn't respond at all.

Fans had the strong ability to bear it. Although they were stimulated, they were still strong and continued to watch the video.

The more they watched, the more sympathy they had for Li Zhao. During the time when he ran to the Heroic Ruler crew, Li Zhao was probably 19 years ago. His voice was still childish. One time, he was hit on the calf by a rebounded bamboo and fell to the ground. The staff around him saw his embarrassing appearance and laughed. Li Zhao lay on the ground, wiping the dust on his face and laughing with everyone, but he never released the hand covering his calf.

The camera swept to the side to show Zhao Junnan sitting on a chair and playing with his mobile phone. He didn't even look at this side. The fans who originally wanted to scold Li Zhao saw this scene and couldn't do it. It was because in the video, Li Zhao was too miserable.