II

You wake up, in a hospital bed. You spring up, not knowing your surroundings.
"OLLIE!"You cry out, terrified out of your mind.
Oliver runs in, his face stained with tears.
"(Y/N)! (Y/N) it's ok, I'm here. Your safe now. It's ok." He says, embracing you and rubbing your face.
"Ollie I was so scared. I'm so scared" you say, sobbing.
" it's ok. I'll protect you. Nothing like that will happen to you again, ok? You can stay at my place as long as you want." He says, caressing your face in his hands.
"Oliver, I love you. I realized that now that I almost died. Your the only one oli." You say
" I love you too (y/n). I didn't tell you, but I broke up with laurel. I can't stand not being with you. I love you with all my heart and I will never let anyone hurt you. I love you" he says, before he kisses you.
It's the best kiss you've had since your last boyfriend, Tommy Merlyn. It's warm, sensational. His hands run up and down your back, comforting you. He pulls away.
"I will always protect you. You will always be my girl (y/n)." He kisses you lightly on the forehead.
"Get some rest. I love you, speedy" he says, winking.
"Ollie, will you stay with me?"
"Of course." He says, laying next to you, caressing your body in his. You fit perfectly together. He's the one, you think. He always has been.