liked by oliviarodrigo, louispartridge_, and 4,987,462 othersalyce

alyce.and.the.flames Last show tonight! See you soon...

- view comments -

theo_martin: Why do I look so mad?

alyce_ellison: @theo_martin You were mad because James started playing your guitar and almost smashed it LMAO

username: LMAOO ^^^

milliebobbybrown: See you there ;)

username: WAIT!!!??? ^^^

britishboys90: OH? ^^

oliviarodrigo: Fashion icons ngl

username: @oliviarodigo OMG HI

user: @oliviarodigo Fr

authorsnote: These are the outfits they are wearing for this concert :)

zendaya: You all are hot...

alyce_elliosn: @zendaya Says you...

authorsnote: Also, sorry the pictures aren't the same size lol

user: lmao I'm missing school to go to this

aatffan: @user same, but it's worth it

itsjamesclark: @user Me too!

username: @itjamesclark I-

therealdeanevans: @itsjamesclark smh

- view more comments -

-

"I will be right back," Freddie said as he got up to go to the restroom.

Alyce smirked and pulled out a medium-sized flask from her purse that sat on a chair in front of a vanity. James and Dean shook their heads and grinned. Calpurnia gave them confused looks. "Before we before our last show, we take a quick sip. It's to celebrate and to also calm some nerves." She then took a sip without making a face and gave the flask to Theo who also took a sip. He then handed it to Dean.

Dean just shook his head, "Actually, only you and Theo do it. James and I don't."

"You don't have to do it then I guess, but it's our last show on the world tour," Alyce said as she sat back down.

Dean gave her a stern look then took a quick sip and made a disgusted face.

"Oh, it can't be that bad," James said as he grabbed the flash out of Dean's hands and took a sip. James squinted his eyes and stuck his tongue out while handing the flash to Lily.

"What is it?" Ayla asked.

"Pumpkin juice," Alyce replied.

Lily and Theo snorted. Lily didn't even think about it before she took a sip, without making a face. Alyce cheered, "See, it is not that bad. We didn't even make a face"

James shook his head, "Maybe you're just alcoholics." He muttered. Lily nudged him and while Alyce and Theo laughed and the flask was now in Finn's hands.

———

"Wait, how do we get to our seats?" Louis asked while walking in between Willaim and Millie through the extremely crowded arena.

"It's on the tickets, here's yours." Millie pointed to the ticket that now rested in Louis's palm. "We are on level one, row two, and we are seats fifteen through seventeen." She straightened her spine and looked at Louis. You went to a concert with me, Louis. How do you not know this?"

"Because we went through the backstage doors, not the main ones. Plus you led the way, I just followed you."

William was now nowhere near the two. Instead, Millie and Louis found him inline, looking at the menu visible above the cashier, and ordering food. Louis laughed.

-

Louis was in seat 15, William in seat 16, and Millie in seat 17. Louis's seat had a better view of the middle of the stage while the other two had a small angle - having to slightly turn your neck. Their seats were not exactly in the middle though. They sat more to the right of the stage.

Louis could not get the goofy smile off of his face. Millie thought it was funny and cute from how excited he is getting. William on the other hand seems like he couldn't care any less as he takes a bite of his snacks and sips his drink.

After twenty-five minutes of sitting and waiting while listening to loud murmuring amongst the crowd, the lights slowly dimmed.

Calpurnia was about to start playing.