Chapter 13: ꂑ'ꁒ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ

Start from the beginning

"You can't be a hero with just one trick."

What..

"I'm leaving it to you thirteen.."

Y/N POV:

"I'm leaving it to you thirteen.."

But even if he has a plan they're too many of them, he will lose..

"Everyone follow me!"

"*Ribbit* Y/N c'mon, we need to go!"

"Y-Yeah, I'm.. coming"

I slowly run behind Tsu and take one last glance at Aizawa.

'Good luck, Uncle Aizawa..'

I whispered a quick good luck to him and take off running with the others.
As we close in our distance with the exit of the USJ a portal appears, the same portal that got them all in..

"I won't let you escape!"

Shit..

"Nice to meet you, we are the League of Villains, we are sorry for the inconvenient but we decided to let our selves in to the home of heroes U.A high-school, and besides isn't this a fitting place for All might the simbol of peace to take his last breath."

So that's what they're looking for..All might

"He was supposed to be here today yet I see no sign of him, there must have been a chance of plans we couldn't get access to.."

'Y/N..'

Thirteen started to whisper's to get my attention.

'Get ready to fight, If I can't stop him it'll be better for you to help me.'

I slowly shake my head in response for understanding as she gets ready to use her quirk.
As I look back at the portal creature, Kirishima and Bakugo sprint twords it and attack it, Smoke and dust covering us all

"Did you think we were gonna stand by and watch you destroy this place to shred!"

What are they thinking!?

"You live up to your school reputation.."

It cannot get hurt that easily..

"But you should be careful children otherwise someone might get hurt.."

Why is it happening again..

"You two, get behind me right now!"

"But-"

"NOW!"

I screamed at them to get behind thirteen, if they want to be stubborn they can be another time but not now!
But it was too late, the creature started to cover us all in it's mist making it harder to see and multiple portal's started to appear, teleporting some of us somewhere around the USJ.
And soon enough it got me to, teleporting me right into the ship wreak, slamming my back right onto the boats floor.

"Agh..my back"

"Y/N!"

I hear Midorya scream my name as he runs to help me get up.

"Thanks Midorya."

"No problem!"

"Well I guess that makes four of us stuck here *Ribbit*"

I looked around and Tsu was right, we were four Me, Midorya, Tsu and a, crying Mineta?

"Um why is Mineta crying?"

"BECAUSE WE ARE GONNA DIE!"

God please give me the patience to deal with this..

"*Ribbit*!"

"You bastards, I will enjoy eating you!"

Crap!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Mineta started to yell as loudly as he can while Villains, some looking like sharks came twords the boat.
There are at least 17-20 Villains surrounding the boat, all of them are here for All might and they could care less if it was to hurt one of us, so what now.. do we fight and probably get killed, or just wait until other pro-heros come in to rescue..

"If they can beat him.."

I snap back from my thoughts to look at Midorya

"Then we need to stop whatever they're trying to do, we have to work together and keep All might safe, No one at U.A knows what happening, this is up to us. Let's be heroes!"

Midorya's right we are the only ones that know about this, and Erasurehead and Thirteen are already fighting just to keep us safe so right now we need to be the heroes!

Shio's POV:

"Hold your horses"

Nezu spoke as he opened the door to the Teachers lounge to find All might in his hero form.

"Hello, Nezu sir and Shio!"

"Yep that's me, the one that can be a mouse or a dog or a bear but the most important thing is, I'm the principal!"

"Yes Nezu, we know."

I spoke up looking down at Nezu doing his usual introduction.

"Your fur looks especially well groomed and glossy sir!"

"The secret is caretan, I don't think humans can get this kind of lustro shine."

"No sir I don't think we can, but I suppose we can talk about the grooming later."

I say as I hand over a tablet to Nezu with the News on.

"Yes, thank you Shio, Look at the news, shall I read it to you? It says you solved three incidents in just one hour!"

As Nezu explained I could see a spike of nervous on All mights face.

"*Sight* The fault mainly belongs to the people that cause trouble even while you are still here, but you should learn not to react every time you hear about an incident, you haven't changed, you've always been pro-active, only now your power must be limited by your injuries, plus you've got the extra work of training the OFA successor and you insist on remaining the simbol of peace and the only way you stay out of the spotlight is by teaching, that's why I gave you this job! Oh dear you're smoking that can't be good."

Nezu finally finished his big Info about All might, he transformed into his usual form back again.

"And If I would to take on guessing, you need to stay here a little while longer until you can recover all your energy again All might."

"Yes indeed, the others are more than capable of taking care of the lesson right now , and since you're a teacher now I would most likely prefer it if you would prioritize your students over your hero work, they deserve it! Besides there are other hero agencies working into the city."

I walk closer to Nezu who was sitting on the couch while All might jumped closer like a rabbit.
Tho I couldn't shake the felling like something was wrong, something felled.. off

"Yeah you're right principal, so I was going to get to the USJ to make an appearance now actually if you don't mind."

"Even if you would to take now you'll have to get back right away."

"Yes, so might as well stick around and listen to my teaching felicity they might prove useful!"

This is gonna take a while so he would be in need to stay and listen, tho..why can't I shake this weird gut feeling, it almost seems.. familiar..
___________________________________________

Hello there my darlings, the creator here, I want to say a big sorry about me missing a lot recently, my motivation is going down quickly and my summer vacation is already starting with me having to go to a camp but until then I will try my hardest to make much more chapters, and also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 93 PEOPLE READING THIS! I never thought we would get this far but here we are, thank you a lot for all of this and for you to be patient with me, hope you have an amazing day, bye bye dearies! o((*^▽^*))o

Word count:1677