Prologue: Y/N Todoroki

Start from the beginning

Bill: Oh stop it you know I love your guys food it's just. You've been taking good care of me for so long and I haven't been able to take care of myself.

Y/N: (Sighs) Bill we will always be happy to take care of you and We'll do it again.
Bill smiles.

Bill: Thanks.
Bill was about to leave but then turns to look at Y/N.

Bill: By the way your siblings are on there way.

Y/N: Thanks for telling me Bill.

Bill: Yup so prepare yourself when your sister comes.

Y/N: Bill I'm always prepared.
Then it skips to Fuyumi giving him a tight bear hug.

Fuyumi: Oh little brother it's so good to see you.

Y/N: Yeah you too sis but. (Face turns purple) Need. Air.
She finally let's go Y/N takes a few breaths before cracking his back.

Natsuo: Fuyumi you see him every time he gets home.

Fuyumi: I know it's just. I'm so proud of him. Especially how he made this possible.

Y/N: Yeah. This is my finest work.
Y/N opens the door to look out in the balcony seeing tons of people who were once homeless live here in peace. Weather they were adults Kids or old they were all welcomed.

Y/N: This is something I'm very proud of.

???: And you should be.
Y/N turns his head to see his older Brother Shoto.

Shoto: You've helped a lot of people with out a quirk.

Y/N: Shoto.
He walks up to him and hugs him Shoto slowly hugs his brother back then they finally release the hug.

Fuyumi: Shoto's right you did a good job. We're all proud of you and mom would be too.
Y/N then looked down.

Y/N: Yeah... mom.

Natsuo: She misses you. A lot why don't you go and visit her?

Y/N: It's just... a little hard to face her right now.

Fuyumi: Y/N you should know that—

Shoto: It's not what mother did. It's what our father said.
Y/N clinches his fist thinking about his father's words.

Enji in his head: This is your fault if she hadn't found you this wouldn't have happened to Shoto.

Fuyumi: Oh. I—

Y/N: No it's fine. We'll be having pizza.

Natsuo: Thanks but we just wanted to come by and say hi.

Y/N: Alright I'll see you when I get home.

Fuyumi: And don't get into trouble mister.

Y/N: I'm 15 Fuyumi.

Fuyumi: Yeah but your still my little brother.
She then hugs Y/N and releases it all Shoto was about to walk down stairs when he looks at Y/N.

Shoto: Just so you know Father will be coming here.

Y/N: (Sighs) Alright thanks for telling me.

Shoto: Also you weren't the one to bring so much pain to mother I was.
Shoto walks away and Y/N turns around walks in his office and sits at his desk then sees a picture.

Y/N: But Shoto you weren't the one who molded mom to be like that.

Few minutes later Y/N was writing on some papers when his work phone rang and he answered.

Y/N: Hello.

Worker 1: You dad's here what do you want me to do?

Y/N: Let him in.

Worker 1: What are you sure just because he's a hero dosen't mean he can barge in when ever he feels like it.

Y/N: Well if we don't talk about it here he'll want to talk to me at home and I honestly don't feel like dealing with it at home so let him in.

Worker 1: (Sighs) Alright sir.

Y/N: At this point why dose he even bother to come and try to talk to.
Then he hears a knock.

Y/N: Come in.
Then Enji entires the room.

Enji: Y/N still working I see.

Y/N: Yes this place has done very well.

Enji: Hmm.
He then looks at the Lucario action figure.

Enji: Still have that huh?

Y/N: Yes I might not have a Quirk but he inspires me to do the right thing.

Enji: Yeah he's a very strong hero. He's given me a run for my money once or twice.

Y/N: Spit it out father there's clearly something you want to tell me.

Enji: Y/N why Haven't you thought about other jobs then this.
Y/N sighs as he knows we're this conversation is going.

Enji: This is so much smaller then you. There is better jobs out there.

Y/N: Father we've hade this conversation many times. You might not feel this is not what I meant to be. but I feel like this is what I am meant to be helping the homeless people have homes putting food in there belly's. Helping any way I can. And if you can't see that then you can just—
Enjoy then slams his hand on the table smashing the Frame of the picture.

Enji: I can what Y/N?!
Y/N looked at his fist then looked him in the eyes.

Y/N: Then you can go.

Enji: What?

Y/N: Leave my office leave this building.

Enji: You can't do that I am your father.

Y/N: And your in my building which means I can choose weather you stay or not and if you choose to not listen I'll have hero's escort you out.
Enji growls before walking towards the door.

Enji: This hole thing you're doing will be for nothing. Once you grow old and die no one will remember this place.
He opens the door and leaves as the door closes he looks at the picture and Y/N starts to cry.

Y/N: I wish you were here mom.
Then it shows a picture of all of the siblings smiling at the picture with Rei holding Y/N.