Chapter 2:Necklace

Kageyama POV:
"I heard that Kenma is beautiful in his tiger form." Someone said as I can feel Kuroo murderous pheromones. "He's not yours, well not just yet he isn't." I say as I turn around to here another person say "Well I heard that Prince Hinata is the most gorgeous and sweetest omgea in the land." That made my blood boil, and that may had been the last thing he would have said until I hear Kuroo laughing like a manic. More people was still talking about Kenma and Hinata until someone says "shhhh they're coming." The room goes quiet the  n you hear " Now introducing prince  Hinata and Kenma." The doors open to see him.

Earlier

Kenma POV:

"Kenma it's time to get up" a voice said "Five more minutes" I said back "No you need to get to meet prince lev and yaku" I groaned at the thought of marrying yaku.He is like childhood mom then husband. And besides he is in love with lev anyway. "Can't they come tomorrow" I said hoping that I could sleep longer and this person can can leave me alone. "No, you already said that two weeks ago." Damn I forgot about that. "No, leave me alone" I said. "Dang and I though you might like to know that there is apple pie downstairs but guess not" the voice said as I get up to see Sugawara grinning.He's kind of like my mom but a man. "I am so happy you decided to wake and meet yaku" I groaned because I knew he tricked me.As I get up to go downstairs to eat breakfast, I see my best friend and the prince of the kingdom Hinata Shoyo.I walked downstairs to see the big ass table with food. All you can see pancake, sausage, bacon, and APPLE PIE.(I wish I had apple pie right now 🤩)You can also see my mom,brother,natsu,and the queen. I walk to an empty chair with Hinata. "Good Morning sweetie"Hinata mom said as we sat down to eat. "Good morning mom." Hinata replied as I was get a plate of apple pie.As we start eating they started talking about Yaku,Lev,and the marriage.Which like always I deny that I am going to get married to Yaku. "Why doesn't Kenma want to get marry to anyone"Nastu ask. "Because of his childhood lover"Taishōn replied. "Who is he"said Nastu as look over to me. "He's no one.And Taishōn don't you tell them" I said as I continue eating my apple pie. "Well anyway he is the one who gave kenma that necklace he always wear."He said completely ignoring what I said! "Wait the one that says 'my kitten' on it"Hinata said as he got into the conversation for the first time. "Yes that one."Teishōn said as he swallowed his pancakes. "I believe that boy name was kurgan or kurbro"he said as he getting he's name name wrong. " I believe the boy name was Kuroo" my mom said with a smirk on her face. " yea that's the boy!" Teishōn said as Hinata's mom got done with her breakfast and said "That's enough for right now.Hinata and Kenma have to get ready to meet Yaku and Lev." Saving me from the story and letting me go upstairs to get ready.
To Be Continued
I am sorry that I am just now post this chapter. I was being lazy and forgot for a month.So sorry 😣!!Also Thanks for the 20 followers. I didn't deserve it but thank you anyway.But I will probably post one tomorrow or Wednesday but I don't know but that will be all for today.

Bye strawberries 🍓