Ch94 - Boyfriend

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I know."

"What do you mean by giving the baby's breath to me?" Li Zhao's eyes shone.

Yan Ting had never been so nervous. "I..."

The words hadn't been spoken yet when Li Zhao grabbed his hand first. "You don't speak first."

Yan Ting stopped and watched him.

"I think... this brotherly relationship can no longer meet our emotional needs." Li Zhao coughed. "You have received my savings card. Not everyone can do that, right?"

Yan Ting opened his mouth, wanting to say 'I will spend a lifetime with you. However, at this moment, not a single word would come out. He had been wanting something for so long that once it became a reality, Yan Ting started to feel afraid, afraid that this was just his imagination.

It was just like when he was young. He always woke up from his sleep to see his long-dead mother sitting on his bed and talking to him. He had told his grandparents about this and they looked at him with contradictory feelings of disgust and pity.

Later, he came to understand that he had lost his mother a long time ago. His brain seemed to be divided into two halves. Half could always produce all types of illusory images while the other half was soberly telling him that most of the world was false. Perhaps... Zhao Zhao confessing to him at this moment was also imagined by him.

Li Zhao saw Yan Ting staring at him in a silly manner and laughed. "Silence is default agreement, default agreement is consent. From today on, we aren't good brothers. We have an impure male-male relationship, right?"

Yan Ting nodded.

Li Zhao put the bouquet on the ground and opened his arms. "Shouldn't we embrace to celebrate the upgrading of our feelings?"

Looking at Li Zhao with his arms wide open, Yan Ting reached out and pulled Li Zhao into his arms. Even if this was all imagined by himself, he was going to enjoy it.

Previously, Li Zhao hadn't felt anything when placing an arm around Yan Ting's shoulders. Now he was somewhat shy as he stretched out his hands around Yan Ting's waist. The drifting sailboat finally found the right port for him and decided to stay here.

The two of them hugged for a while. Then Li Zhao smiled at Yan Ting. "It's so good."

God was really good to him. He liked Ting Ting and Ting Ting also liked him back. Then he noticed the housekeeper uncle peeking around the corner. Once the housekeeper was found, he gave a thumbs up.

Li Zhao, "......"

Housekeeper uncle, you are so naughty. Li Zhao reached out a hand and pulled Yan Ting into the room. Then he closed the door and pressed Yan Ting onto the bed to sit down. Yan Ting looked at the bed and then Li Zhao, who was looking down at him. The Li Zhao in his imagination was so wild. Would he soon...

"Are you still in a daze?" Li Zhao reached out and poked Yan Ting's face. Then he suddenly leaned forward and his lips gently touched Yan Ting's face.

Yan Ting was shocked.

"Hahaha, Ting Ting, you're so cute." Li Zhao was amused by Yan Ting's appearance. "If you are like this then I really want to put you into my pocket."