𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Start from the beginning

The loud yell gains the interest of Gulia, who smirks.

"It's almost time," Gulia says.

"For what?" Jericho questions. As on cue, the wall around them disappears, causing Jericho to fall.

"For his loss of composer and the disruption of his magic." She looks over to Y/N only to see her not there. She smirks. "Seems as though the attack also dragged the dog out of its kennel. Wonder if she survived the explosion." Jericho walks over to Y/N's forgotten weapon and picks up it, smirking,

"If she has then I'm betting dibs on her axe," Jericho says, swinging it about.

=

Elizabeth looks down at her sister and takes notice of the coat around her, she then looks to the wooden bear carven which she had seen Y/N fiddle with many times.

"Y-Y/N was also caught up in the blast," Elizabeth says, more tears falling. "I-I don't see her body anyway, w-was she tor-" Elizabeth can't finish her sentence nor even think of her friend's torn and mangled corpse somewhere. Elizabeth holds the bear close, crying more. 

"S-She can't be gone too," Hawk says sadly, trying not to cry at the thought of one of his first friends being dead. Although the girl was constantly threatening to cook and eat him, she was still someone who would do anything to protect him. Griamore, who's still crying, bows his head for the sin.

"She may have been a sin, but she had died trying to protect the princess and although she f-failed, she still looked past her sin to protect her and for that, she earns my respect," Griamore says. Elizabeth flinches when Griamore mentioned Y/N dying. She doesn't believe it. Y/N wouldn't just die so easily. She has to be alive...right?

"It appears it was the correct move for me to set up a 360 degree around town," Gulia says, as she and Jericho walk close to them. Griamore turns his head. "Of killer mines."

"You two are nothing but filthy swine!" Hawk shouts.

"You bi-" Griamore's cut off by Gulia blasting them.

"Sure that was wise? He's a grandmaster's son after all." Jericho says.

"The Eight Deadly Sins attacked and that's when he and Princess Veronica met an untimely end," Gulia says, walking towards Elizabeth. "A believable story right?" Griamore and Hawk lay unconscious on the ground from the blast.

"Your one scary woman," Jericho says, following in pursuit. Gulia grabs Meliodas's sword before looking back at Elizabeth. Jericho's moved Y/N's axe over her shoulder.

"Now, Princess Elizabeth. Let's be on our way home." Gulia says. "I ask that you cooperate and not offer any pointless resistance."

"Don't leave me, Veronica!" Elizabeth shouts, hugging her sister close. She squeezes the bear carving. "Please Y/N! Help me, if your alive please help me!" She pleads, clutching the three things that matter close to her. "Help me! Please, Sir Meliodas! Y/N's gone, please help me!"

"Shout all you want, your hero can't rescue you from within that stone and Y/N is most certainly dead or she would have come to your rescue already. Come!" Gulia says, starting to get annoyed.

"Meliodas!" Elizabeth lets out one last scream and the stone begins emitting black and purple rays. The stone begins cracking before suddenly shattering and a large mass of black and purple cover the area. 

"Captain?!" Ban questions, now with the group but still weak. "No wait, I've sensed this before! It can't be." Ban remembers the demon that attached the fairy forest. The mass of black and purple disappears and in its place it Meliodas with black markings on the left side of his body that glow purple- his eyes hazed over. On top of the mountain, a pair of eyes snap open, blood covering their face. They recoil at a smell but keep smelling.

"Meliodas...what have they done..."

【Aspen】

【Aspen】

15/06/2021

Last Updated: 29/09/2023

Sorry for this being so short, this was just the last little bit of the episode but of course, managed to stretch it out a little. Anyway, hope you enjoy it and see ya next!!!