Five: A New Feeling

Start from the beginning

"Or maybe I would dare. Put my stuff down and will see about it. Darlings" I was going to use their own words against them. Tom doesn't set down the two bullets in his hand. Neither does Draco. Mattheo doesn't take the brass knuckles off. "Hmm. Who's this Narcissa Malfoy? She shows up in both books." I slide my hand over the page and then put them on the edge, ready to tear the page.

"Don't rip Narcissa's page." Malfoy looks in horror.

I smirk. I have them wrapped around my finger. "Then put the bullets back on the dresser and the brass knuckles back in the bathroom and I'll consider it."

Draco immediately sets the bullets down. He looks at the Riddle brothers. They reluctantly set down the bullets and brass knuckles.

"Good boys. Now leave my room." I point at the door and they reluctantly leave.

"This isn't over." Tom growls as he slams the door.

Jeez what's his problem.

I jump into my bead with my books. I turn on some music and start to read. I want to see if I can find a weakness in them, so I can use it against them.

I flip until I find Draco in the Malfoy book and Tom and Mattheo in the Riddle book.

Hmm

Hmm...There was nothing interesting. Except, The Riddles are sociopaths too.

I escaped the mental hospital I was at for mine.

These pictures are really-NO. Nope. We don't feel this shit called feelings.

I lay down putting the books under my bed. I snuggle into the covers and fell asleep.

Mattheo POV:

This Cliff girl. She is. She is. I don't know. Different to say the least. She doesn't coward down to anything. She doesn't smolder under mine or my brothers words.

I walk out to the Black Lake and sit down. The trees rustling in the evening breeze. I pull out my box of cigarettes and light one before putting it in my mouth. My problems and worries falling way immediately. I light another one and dangle my legs off the dock.

Rustle. Rustle.

I turn around to see a person in grey sweats.

"Hello" I then see the smirk.

Really she has to come down here!

—————————————————————————
Word Count: 1017

I finished this while at my bro's hockey game. Anyways...Willow will pop up more and more. I created those photo things up above, so they are mine. Have a lovely day, night, afternoon, etc.
- Brella