☻︎ 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 ☺︎︎

!!Im not that far into one piece but I don't care for spoilers!!

Many people came crashing down from the.....Void? Who knows what to call it. They all landed around certain people who were sitting patiently until the people came crashing down. Many people jumped up and looked at the sitting people, recognizing them.

"STRAWHATS!"

"AHHHHH!"

"GET THEM!"

"ZORO!"

"SHUT UP!"

A certain voice sounded from in front of everyone, everyone around the StrawHats jumped and pulled out their weapons. Their weapons broke when the girl snapped her fingers.

"I said calm down! Dang people are hard to please!" The girl said rubbing her head. The girl had blonde hair, her bangs being blue with one streak of black. She wore a childish outfit. She had elf ears, with a cross earring. She had bandages around her arms with different colored wings. She has purple eyes but no one could tell their true color as she kept her eyes closed. "Hello, my name is Hiraeth, the one who brought you all here. I am the God of chaos and mischief. Nice to meet you" She said while bowing. She then snapped her fingers again and everyone was sitting.

"Today you will all be watching Luffy's memories. Yes, I did have his consent to do this and he will be with me. Now, rules!"

"Number 1, no fighting
Number 2, don't get up unless told
Number 3, idk what else."

"Now watch or I'll kick you out of here for you to be alone."

With that the girl, known as my OC, left. The screen that was once white turned black and the girl vanished.

My OC:

(Except her eyes are closed, just an extra picture I found)