𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

sexy threesome 😩💦

sexy threesome 😩💦

guysssss you will not believe what
happened last night!!!

bill nai 🤠🔫
what happened girly?

kai kai 👅
you finally have a boyfriend?

umm no but Kageyama asked me
out on a date

bill nai 🤠🔫
GIRL WHATTT

kai kai 👅
ur being serious?

yes it was kinda out of no where but yes

bill nai 🤠🔫
sooo what did you say?

I said yes..

kai kai 👅
damnn my girl gonna get laid

bill nai 🤠🔫
as she should 😩

shut up I'm not getting laid

kai kai 👅
not yet 😏

liked by bill nai 🤠🔫

I turn my phone off and lay up on my futon "what are you all smiley about?" I turn my head and see that kiyoko woke up "ahh sorry did I wake you?" she nods her head "nah I just randomly woke up" I nod my head.

"so you gonna tell me or what?" I couldn't help but smile "yeah I'll tell you" I pat an open space in front of me so she can sit. She gets up and sits in front of me "okay well I think I like Kageyama" her eyes widen "from my team?" I nod my head "yeah and he kinda asked me out on a date last night" she tilts her head in confusion "wait when last night?"

I innocently smile "don't tell anyone but we snuck out to the store last night and on the walk back he asked me on a date and said I was beautiful" she grabs my hands and I see sparkles in her eyes "that's so cute, you're so lucky" my face heats up "your lucky too you know" she laughs "how?" "you have boys bowing down to you all the time" she smiles at me "but Kageyama is the type that doesn't pay attention to anyone except when it comes to you, that's why you're lucky. You're special"

my eyes started watering and I hug kiyoko "forget Kageyama I think I love you instead" she rubs my back as she tries to contain her laughter.

kageyama pov:

"do you like l/n?" I'm currently talking to hinata in a storage room so nobody hears us. his ears turn red and starts waving his hands around "y/n? no I- me and her.. we're just friends" I sigh "are you sure? didn't you guys like each other before" he scratches the back of his neck "yes but those feelings didn't mean much, we were just kids then. wait why? do you like her?" my face turns really red "of course not" he laughs in my face "oh my god you like y/n!!!" he grabs my shoulders and starts shaking me "HINATA BOKE!!" he stops shaking me and dramatically wipes a tear from his eye "take care care of her okay?" my whole face turns red "EHhhhH? it's not like I'm MARRYING her I only asked her out on a date!" I cover my face in embarrassment.

"YOU ASKED HER OUT!!??!" I cover his mouth with my hand "shh some people are still sleeping dumbass" he mumbles "sorry"

time skip

y/n pov:

aoba johsai just finished a practice match with karasuno. I hand oikawa and iwaizumi their water bottles "nice job today guys!" I give them both a smile. they look at each other confused "uhh l/n are you okay?" Oikawa asks me "I'm doing great thanks for asking" I rub his shoulder and walk away.

I hand kindaichi and kunimi their water bottles "you guys did good too" I pat their backs and walk to where our team advisor sakai was standing "heyoo sakai" he rubs his neck "hi there l/n"

I hear heavy footsteps and turn to see what's going on. Oikawa, iwaizumi, kunimi, and kindaichi are running towards me. Oikawa grabs my shoulders and starts shaking me "what did you do to our l/n!!" I start laughing "this is fun" he stops shaking me "do you think I'm cute l/n" Oikawa asks "of course, I think all of you are attractive!" I give them a huge smile and they all tilt their heads in confusion.

^^ kinda like this

^^ kinda like this

I start tearing up "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE COME TO MAMA!!" I attack them all to the floor with a hug. people around us were just as confused as they were.

third person pov:

"looks like y/n is in a good mood" hinata nudges Kageyama. He looks over at the scene and nods his head "yeah.." Tanaka and Noya run over to where y/n was and yell out "WE WANT HUGS TOO!!" she laughs as she wipes a tear from her eye. Y/n gets up off the floor and shouts "HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!" Noya and Tanaka then squeal "bro we're about to get hugged by a hot girl!" Noya tells Tanaka "I know bro!" Just as they were gonna go hug her, Daichi comes in and picks them up by their jerseys "you two are running laps tomorrow!"

y/n pov:

the guys get up off the floor and oikawa bonks me in the head and I snap out of it "don't hit me stupid" I stick my tongue out and blow a raspberry at him "that's the l/n we know and love" I roll my eyes at him "so what had you in such a good mood?" my eyes lit up "if I tell you promise not to tell anyone?" He brings his hand up to his forehead "Scouts honor" I slap his arm "seriously" he lets out a laugh "yes I promise" I grab his arm "okay come with me"

I run out the gym and wave bye to the guys "we'll be back! don't miss us too much!" Oikawa yells out to our group.

I drag him to the managers room that is now empty since people are still in the gym taking a quick break. I sit down on top of my futon and so does he "so what is it" my cheeks turn a light shade of pink, I twirl a piece of my hair as I say "Kageyama asked me on a date yesterday" his face dropped "and what did you tell him?" I scratch the back of my neck "well I told him yes" he nods his head and stands up "good for you" I look up at him and he had no expression on his face. He reached for the door knob "later" he says before leaving. "Wait why are you leaving? Oikawa?" the door closes and the room is filled with silence.

what's his problem? "good for you?" bullshit he didn't mean any of it.