so what does it look like

ok so basically

oh...
well then

hm?

thank you

why you're welcome sakusa

  ┅❁┉┉❁┅

I sighed at my phone screen.

who tf doesn't know what a french horn is

whatever

I changed into a white tank top and black jeans, along with my survey corps jacket, and stepped out of the room.

I'm starving

"Morning Y/N." My mom was waiting downstairs for me, cooking up a fresh batch of pancakes.

My jaw dropped. "Thanks mom! I was hungry!"

I sat down on the bar seat and started devouring the pancakes. Because I'm hungry. Like I said before.

"Whatcha doin' today mom?" I asked hopeful. My parents don't usually have enough time to spend with me. I mean they both had high paying careers, though it usually meant long hours, and trips out of nowhere.

"I have a trip to Tokyo later. Should be back around 7." She smiled, without a care. My grin faltered. Even on weekends it was like this.

"Where's dad?" 

"He left about an hour ago. He told me he was going to say goodbye, but you were still asleep."

"Oh." I looked down to my plate.

My mom hummed as she started cleaning the kitchen. It's not that my family neglects me - as you can tell by how many pancakes my mom made me - it's more that they don't have time for fun stuff with me.

"Mom?" I spoke softly while bringing my plate to the sink.

"Yes?"

I gulped. "One day, can I go to Tokyo with you? I made a new friend, and he goes to school down there."

My mom stared at me for a few seconds, then went back to cleaning. "Of course! One day we can go down. Let's see, the next time I have off will be.... November!"

5 months.

Although it was better than what she normally gave me, I still felt my heart sink a tiny bit.

"That sounds good mom!" I brought back the cheerful me quickly. "I'm gonna go to my room. I'll see you later."

"Bye Y/N!" I ran up the stairs sadly.

  ┅❁┉┉❁┅

I began to pull out my trumpet. I was a big fan of American composer Louis Armstrong's trumpet work, so I printed out sheet music