Crygi

"Does it have to be summer?" Gigi fussed, entered the bedroom and throwing her bag on the floor. "I hate summer. It's hot as fuck, there's nowhere to run from the heat, there's kids everywhere with their sticky ice creams and just... Ugh." The woman complained as she was trying to get her clothes off, since it was too damn hot to sleep with clothes on. "I just think that there's nothing nice about summer." She finished, as Crystal was already in bed waiting for her, half naked.

"There's something good about summer..." Crystal mumbled, she was starting to be more awake now.

"Like what?" The taller girl asked, sitting on the bed, trying to get her socks off.

"I get to sleep with you, naked." Crystal said with more seductive voice now.

Gigi swallowed, as she felt her nipples get harder. "Well... That's the only good thing about summer." She replied.

"Yep, come here..." The brunette raised the blanket so Gigi could dive in. They laid next to each other both ignoring how they bodies were burning. Gigi leaned in and kissed Crystal softly.

"Let's sleep, okay?" Crystal said and Gigi swallowed, holding back a pout.

"O-okay..."

Crystal wrapped her arms around Gigi's tiny waist tightly, and Gigi wrapped her arms around Crystal's neck. They pulled each other closer so they were entirely pressed against each other. That was when both of them gasped when they felt the other's naked body against their own.

Gigi smirked and Crystal blushed. Gigi snaked a hand between the brunette's legs, touching her slowly and gently. Crystal blushed more as she started letting out small noises.

Gigi sped up her hand a little, making the other girl let out soft moans.

Crystal bit her lip, "Two can play this game." She thought, and moved her hand between Gigi's legs, who didn't notice this until Crystal's fingers were almost inside her. Her eyes widened and she moaned loudly in surprise and pleasure. Crystal looked at her, breathing heavily when she started pressing her fingers more inside her.

Both of them were sweating, blushing and moaning. Soon, Gigi came, arching her back, moaning loudly, her eyes closed, throwing her head back. And that was enough to send Crystal over the edge, and she came hard, moaning Gigi's name under her touch.

When their breathing slowed down, Gigi chuckled slightly.

"I love you, Geeg."

"I love you too, Crys."

Then they kissed, and soon fell asleep tangled in each others arms.