Chapter 3

Endeavor Pov...

Me and Y/N had fun with the family last night we played game called  Truth or dare I gave my brother a funny dare I dated him to run around crazy with his shirt off but they told me to do a crazy dare to Y/N and both if us had blushed. My sister dared me to kiss Y/N on the lips with tongue action but me and her was over it this morning but to be honest that kiss was very nice though. I woke up and saw Y/N curled up in a ball.

"Y/N it's time to get up go ahead and get ready for work.

"Okay boss just give me five minutes.

"Girl you is going to get up.

"Your bed is so comfy boss so comfortable.

I had thought of an idea and this going to be hilarious.

"Y/N you is comfortable in the spot right.

"Yes boss.

"Well if you don't get up you will be sleeping on the couch tonight and the couch will have your back hurting.

"OH I'M UP I'M UP.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Jerk hehehehe.

"Well hey that was the only way to get you up.

"Okay you got me there

"Hey um how about we have lunch together in my office today.

"That will be great.

"Okay let's go and get ready but first...

As soon as I know it I felt like hugging and kissing Y/N.

"Um Y/N about that kiss last night I actually liked it and I was wondering if you had liked.

"Well to be honest I really did .

'Yeah well um I just want to kiss you one more time.

"Of course.

So me and her kissed for a little bit it was so good to kiss her again.

"That was so amazing Y/N now get ready for we can go

"Okay.

So she went to get ready and I waited for her downstairs. It took her five minutes to get ready. So after she got ready we went to get coffee and went straight to work.

Y/N Pov...

That kiss from my boss felt so amazing so you hope we can do that again soon but not too soon you want to take things slow for now.

"Alright Y/N go ahead and sign in.

"Okay um boss I just want to say let's take things slow I don't want to go to fast.

"Alright Y/N I was thinking of the same thing too.

So you went to sign in and went straight to work. You had finally got that kiss from out off your head and you can now focus on work. While I was working I saw someone snooping around so I called the boss.

"Um boss you might want to come down here for a second.

"Yeah I am on my way down.

Endeavor pov...

I wondered what is going on Y/N sounded frightened when she told me.

"What's going on?

"That guy right there he was snooping around I just gave a bad feeling about him.

"Okay I will go out and talk to him.

So I went to talk to him and he was wearing a black hoodie.