The Vanishing of Will Byers pt. 2

⚠️TW: ABUSE, GORE,MENTAL ABUSE, DEATH⚠️

Hawkins lab *before*

y/n's  POV 

all you could see was darkness again, you refused to use your powers to rat out your little sister, no matter how hard they beat you or how high voltage they can shock you,  you would never ever tell them anything, you love eleven with all of your heart she had the opportunity to escape but you couldn't, you feel like your trapped, as they put chains on your legs and electrocute the floor, you spread the wings and you flew up but the shock on the metal floor spread against the chains and shocked the literal titan out of you, and you couldn't escape no matter how hard you tried, you were numbing to the pain more and more. you got too tired to fly so you dropped, as the man we called "papa" burst through the doors yelling at his workers to stop.

he may look like he was the savior but you saw him for what he truly was, it's sad that your sister couldn't see it either, that man wasn't a saint, messiah, or savior.

he was the devil and he just found out that you know it too

you didn't know it at first but you opened up your eyes as your mind grew smarter and the powers grew stronger. 

" you know y/n you just had to make things so difficult", he said as he walked around you

" We are just going to ask a few questions, okay?", he said.

you stayed silent as he comments a "good"

he circles around me hiding what's behind his back you thought this was over, you needed to escape from him, this hurts having the man you thought was safe turn into a demon, branded with a letter W because he thought you were a witch, and witch better be the last of his concern.  

" y/n we know what you are you are a witch and you know it, don't you?"

"what?!"

" you are a witch, this company has killed you about 289 years ago "

"you were called y/n black, the sorcerer, You were born during a sacrificial ritual under the light of a high crescent moon. You were a very powerful natural spell caster, so powerful no one can oppose you. You are likely to become royalty"

"We are going to hold you down, we are going to lock you up like the bitch you are, you disappointment!"

finally, the word struck a flame in your mind, you are at the council discussing whether you are a witch or not.

"bring out the girl she loves", one man at the council said

"NO, NO, NO PLEASE ...please I beg of you don't!!!", you pleaded as a woman with dark skin comes out, she was a mother figure, a lady that taught you everything you loved her with every might in your body if it wasn't occupied by a man.

"TITUBA!!!! NO!"

"We were looking for a reason to kill a slave, now we have one"

you screamed in horror as her head got removed from her body.

it was horrible but you didn't give up on what your little sister was, Tituba said  " don't ever tattle tale about anybody you care about unless they were bad, yes other people would die but the other people you care about will survive"

it's been an hour and you finally stopped crying, you thought it couldn't get any worse, but you got pulled into the council again and shit got real, you saw your mother and father holding the man you loved as he tried to get away, they threw a knife at him and before it hit his head you knew you'd sacrifice your life for his, your love billy as you said "fiet in hac vita futura praeteritis vitae tuae carne aderunt" 

meaning: the future of the past in this life, of your life, it will be done embodied

you fell down as you heard your mother say "she's a disappointment, we should've gotten rid of her since she was 4"

that struck your heart as you breathed your last breathe and died.

you woke up from the faint memory in your mind and you were angry you used your power to tenfold and broke the chains limiting your body and overwhelmed doctor brenners mind and body and everybody else's body in the lab as you ran, you ran faster than free beings in the whole world, you ran fast in the thunderstorms to find your sister and save her as each thundering pound of noise scared you as you got numb to the sound. you knew that something opened more you ran to where your sister was but you looked in the window to the basement to find she doesn't need you, at all.

you got up and ran so far away from the outside world you wanted to be trapped in a place of your own control, you stop running and lie down crying because you know you have no place anywhere in the world, you don't belong here, you deserve the world but the world doesn't deserve you, you cry and cry thinking there is no hope as the rain patters on your weak and frail body.