prologue

the lab

TW: BLOOD, GORE, AND TORTURE 

3rd person's p.o.v

"scalpel", a doctor said 

y/n was so scared, she has never been forced to do this before, she looked at the hazy doctors as her vision blurred.

all she could do was hear.

" SOMEBODY STRAP HER DOWN!"

"WE CAN'T, SHE CAN'T CONTROL IT"

"NO, NO PLEASE WE'RE SORRY"

silence

nobody is talking, yelling, or even breathing

y/n's eyes suddenly became aware of every curve, surface, every sign of struggle, and blood on the walls.

her hands could feel all the equipment attached to her limbs.

her nose could smell the hand sanitizer and the blood over-bleach that stained the walls

she tastes the blood that she took forcefully

she heard the steps as they inch closer and closer as she looked up from the dead devoured body.

she starts sobbing in confusion and just plain fright as she musters up the courage to speak to the man.

"Papa", she said frightened.

He looked at her with a little bit of anger, as it shifted into disgust when he saw the red-stained walls. He walks toward the weak girl, knowing he hated children he decided to put on a fake smile to cover up his wicked heart.

" you know you've been hard to work with number twelve", he said

"I'm sorry papa"

"you killed my workers, and now your sister is gone because you let her escape. Do you know what that means?"

"yes papa"

"no I don't think you do, see over the past HOUR! You killed half of the staff directed towards you, and not only did you let your sister escape you also let her open the gate which killed HALF OF THE MEN THAT WERE WORKING THERE!"

"i-", you start to speak but he cutś you off.

"no, we are going to give you a bigger punishment than before"

"nurse!", he calls.

y/n looks at her "father" as he whispers to the nurse not breaking contact 

Will's POV 

Riding my bike as the wind rushes through my hair, I could hear Dustin behind me yelling, I feel free 

the freest I've ever felt, my brother t his job while mom is at her shift nothing can get better than this!

  TIME SKIP:   THE LAB

3rd persons pov

"NO PAPA NO I'M SORRY PLEASE!", the little y/n said.

his figure covering up her frail body on a chair as nurses tied her down with chains bruising the blisters from the ropes as they injected her with multiple serums

"This is only to make you more powerful, so the bad men won't get you", he says as he walks around. 

the pain and screams coming out of y/n's mouth got louder, As the man, they call "papa" muffled her voice and continued his lecture  "see number twelve, there are going to be very bad men that want to hurt you, but I'm going to make you prepared for that. They'll say that I'm the bad man but in reality, I am your savior"