Date Night II

Theme Song: Jhene Aiko - While We're Young

Angel's P.O.V.
Later that evening...

I can't believe he actually asked me out. This is Chrisanto and he's asking me to go out with him. I bit my lip, smiling as my mind flashed back to how nervous he seemed to ask me. The many times he's come out to the garden, watching me meditate. I ran a bubble bath and added my favorite Rose Water bath bomb as I played Jhene Aiko in the background.

I sunk into the water, allowing the heat to melt all of the stress from the past events that have been happening. I still have to figure a way to destroy Akasha. She's already taken so much from Lisa.

I washed my body and then hopped out of the tub, wrapping a towel around my body as I grabbed my facial kit to exfoliate my face. After doing my skincare and personal hygiene, I dressed in a white Marc Jacobs mini-dress that was slightly off the shoulders.

I matched it with my Fendi handbag and some nude-colored red bottoms

I matched it with my Fendi handbag and some nude-colored red bottoms. I pulled my hair in a mid-section bun so it wouldn't be in the way.

Next, I applied my makeup. I decided to go with a natural look, keeping it light as possible. I didn't want anything overshadowing my dress. Once I was completely satisfied with my look, I headed out to meet Chrisanto.

My heart pounded as I reached the familiar mansion that rested in the woods. My first date with Chris. My heart pounded in anticipation as I got out of the car. He told me to meet him in the garden, naturally.

As I got closer, I noticed white rose petals that formed a pathway, leading to the gardens where I heard soft music playing. There stood a huge black curtain and my heart raced as I touched it. I pulled back the velvet curtains and I was in utter shock at what my eyes saw.

Bright lights adorned the cobblestone walkway that led to a romantic dinner set up for two

Bright lights adorned the cobblestone walkway that led to a romantic dinner set up for two. I was so amazed that Chris went through all of this for me. To know that he literally put his soul into this one date touched me deeply. With tear-filled eyes, I scanned around, looking for him.

"Looking for someone, Princess?"

I turned around and there he was. I looked him up and down with a smirk. He looked so damn fine. It was as if all the anxieties just disappeared from looking at his smile. He was dressed in a black and white sweater with black jeans and a black fedora.

"I know your name is Angel, but I didn't think God sent me one as my date.", he said with that famous smirk that made my heart race.

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself. I can't believe you did all this for our date."

"You deserve the best, baby girl. and that's gonna be the norm with me. You look so gorgeous and I just want to show you that if you let me, I can make you happy. No bullshit.", he said as he softly grabbed my hand.

I gazed into his eyes and they told me everything I needed to know. He wanted me to be his. I stepped closer to him, kissing him softly. I could feel his strong arms wrap around my waist as he responded to my gesture.

"I was yours the night I danced with you. I was just waiting on you to make up your mind."

"That's what I love about you. You didn't throw yourself at me as other hoes would have. You changed me, Angel.", he said, gazing at me.

Chrisanto's P.O.V.

I grabbed her soft hand as we strolled towards the gazebo where our dinner for the night awaited us. She makes me feel things I never felt even as a human. I never knew love. Then, she came along. Each day that she spends with us, we grew closer and feelings started to develop.

I pulled out her chair as the musicians played While We're Young on the violins. She blushed as she gazed at me. She looked so damn good. At this point, I don't even want food. I just want her.

The chef fixed us Shrimp scampi with a bottle of red wine. The more we talked, the more I realize that I'm looking at my lifemate. I looked at her beautiful face and saw those chestnut brown eyes of hers and the decision immediately made itself. I'm done chasing hoes that mean me no good. She's what my soul has been craving.

"Angel, I care about you a lot and if you were mine, I would finally feel complete if I had you in my life. Will you be my lifemate?"