.~. Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge .~.

The twins were in disbelief when the saw that the inside wasn't much better, it was covered in dust enough to actually see it. The furniture tossed, turned and tattered, picture frames either on the walls in a crooked angle or on the floor. Cobwebs were scattered everywhere either new or old, hard to tell, the floorboards were old on the count of the creaking noise they made as they walked in. Some of the wallpaper were peeling off the walls and no lighting what so ever making it hard to see in the dark. Books were scattered all over the floor along with blocks of wood to make a fire in the fireplace.

Yuki nervously looked around with a sweatdrop forming on the side of her face, while Yuri looked at the room. Her eyebrow was twitching every second and grinding her teeth a little. The only thing that was holding her back was her sister, keeping a strong grip on her arm, so that she wouldn't go and attack the Headmaster. They placed the two foxes down so that they look around the place themselves.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain. I'm going back to do more research. Make yourselves at home." he said and headed out the door. "Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!"

"Oi! How can we live in this mess!?" Yuri shouted, but Crowley was long gone, making the girl sigh in frustration, placing her hand over her face. "Great.....Just great."

"It's not that bad." Yuki said happily, as she looked around. "The dust looks like snow~"

Yuri raised a brow at her sister. "And you're happy about this because?"

"It's just fascinating that he's letting us stay here." Yuki said as she picked up the white fox in her arms again. "Usually, most people would kick the person out if they don't belong here." she let out a soft sigh as she started to remember something. "Remember how daddy told us that, and how he met and fell in love with momma when he and Uncle Hikari came to City Forest? They were Outsiders and yet, momma showed them kindness and took them in. And a few years later, we were born." she then started to giggle. "Momma would always scold him whenever he tells us that story. I can't blame him though, we kept begging him to us that story almost every day."

Yuri hummed softly at that memory as the red-brown fox jumped on her shoulder as she looked around the room, after the room was finally filled with light, when she found the light switch. "We have to clean just to sit down." Just then, they heard something from outside, looking out the window they saw that it started raining, not knowing that something or someone familiar came inside the building. "It's raining..." she said and looked to see Yuki giving her a 'I told you so' smirk, making her pout and look away. "....Shut up."

"Hyii! It's really coming down!" a familiar voice rang out, making the girls jump. They turned around to see Grim standing there with his fur a bit soaked from the rain as he shook his body to dry himself.

"Geh! It's you again!" Yuri shouted, pushing Yuki behind her.

Grim heard her voice and looked up to see the two of them standing right in front of him. "Gyahaha! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked by a water gun! I'll have no trouble sneaking back into school." he said with a grin. "Come on, come on. If you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming!"

Yuki took the courage and walked up to him. "Why do you want to get into this school?"

"Yuki, don't talk to that thing!" Yuri quickly said, only to have her mouth covered again by her twin.

"That's simple!" he answered, happily. "I'm a genius who is destined to be a great magician! I've been waiting for the Ebony Carriage to come pick me up. But... But..." his eyes started to tear up but he wiped them away with a huff. "Hmph! The Dark Mirror just doesn't have an eye for this. So that's why I came here on my own. Not letting me in would be a loss for the world, humans just don't get it."

"Aww" Yuki said, feeling sorry for him.

"Ugh..." Yuri just groaned as she rolled her eyes.

As he finished a water droplet leaked from the ceiling and landed on his head. "Nyaa! So cold! The roof is leaking!" he yelped as another water droplet fell on his head. "Fgyaa! It keeps coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!"

"Where is it falling from?" Yuri put her hand up in the air and felt a droplet fell on her hand. "We have to find a bucket."

Grim shook his head to get the water off his head and looked at them. "Magic should fix this leak up real quick...."

"Umm....we can't use magic...." Yuki said, shyly.

"Wha, you can't use magic?" he said and started laughing. "Pfft! You two are useless!"

"Why you..." Yuri growled at the creature, trying so hard not to hit the animal. "Then help us!"

"Huh? Help you? No waaay! I'm just a regular monster staying in a rainy place." he said before grinning at her. "You better get a can of tuna ready before I do any work."

Yuri was near a point of throwing Grim out the window, but she got stopped by her sister again from doing so. "Woah, there's a bunch of leaks..." Yuki interrupted as she heard more water droplets fell and pushed her sister along with the foxes following behind them. "Gotta find that bucket. Let's go Yuri." As they were walking, someone was watching them from a distance before smirking and disappeared.