Part 26

(Roxy POV)

[Next day ]

Jo , Tina , Katie and I were all going over baby shower ideas.

Jo:"How about Blue and Pink for colors"

Tina:"Perfect"

Katie:"So what do we do about food"

Roxy:"How about We get a Vanilla cake and different flavored cupcakes"

Katie:"And for food we can have a cookout"

Tina:"I love it"

We were planning streams and cakes and Katie and I were looking for a good Baby shower present. The day was going by slowly but fast. It was fun helping Jo and Tina plan for their baby shower I just wished one day this could be me. I always wanted a family. I just figured it would be too hard.

Katie:"So how many months are you"

Tina:"5 months"

Roxy:"Do you want to do a gender reveal as well?"

Tina looked at Jo as she nodded.

Roxy:"great I'll call the doctor"

Tina:"Do you think he already knows"

Katie:"The doctors always know"

I smiled then started to walk out of Tina and Jo's place when a certain super soldier stopped me.

Steve:"Hey where are you going"

Roxy:"Jo and Tina want to have a gender reveal thing to with the baby shower I'm going to the doctors to get then gender"

Steve:"I'll come "

Steve followed me out , Steve and I got into the car as he started it up I made a joke.

Roxy:"Looks Captain put up his shield for a white middle aged man van"

I started to laugh , Steve did too but in annoyance and gave me the death stare which caused me to laugh even more soon after Steve joined as well.

Steve:"Whatever"

Roxy:"You know you loved it"

Steve:"Maybe"

Steve and I talked, laughed and had fun the whole way to the doctors office.

"How can I help you?" the lady at the front desk asked."Hey I'm here for Tina Tanks doctor we are planning her gender reveal" "right this way" the lady at the front desk showed us to the room.

"Hello, how can I help you? the doctor asked Turning in his chair. "Hey we are here for Tina Tanks baby gender" I asked.

"Alright" the doctor got out of his chair and headed to his files and handed them to us"thank you doctor"

"You're welcome". I grabbed the file and headed out of the doctors room.

Once we got back to the car I opened up the file.

Steve:"Well"

Roxy:"It's a boy"

Steve:"I am so happy for them"

Roxy:"I can't wait to meet him"

Steve:"I know"

Roxy:"They must be so happy"

Steve gave me a smile and started up the car, Katie texted me and said to get the powder color for the baby shower.

Once we got to the shop we started to look around for what to get balloons , Gun shots , confetti, Cake and Presents.