🥀Chapter-1🥀

In a closed room covered with dust and dirt everywhere two girls were sleeping on floor. Dry tears were clearly visible on their cheeks they were crying but why?

One of them was ridhhima.

Ridhhima's POV

It's Been a week since I was brought here for selling me to a rich business man so that they can stastify there sexual desires with me. Soon they will sell me to someone and then I will be his slave for lifetime.  How cruel is my life isn't it? But it don't hurt that much that it hurts that.

I was sell here to this men's by my bestfriend. Yes u read it right by my bestfriend.

We r orphans so we couldn't afford a luxurious life I was happy with that but she wasn't she always wanted to complete her every wish but we didn't had money for that.

So a week ago she spiked something in my coffee and some men's brought
Me here.

The day I was brought here including me 15 other girls were here but now only me and this girl who is probably 13-14 years are left here.

Sometime a feel pity on her like how can someone destroy the flower of innocence she don't know the meaning of protsitue even and this people.

I heard ger mummuring mummy continusally. So I thought to wake her up but when I touched her.

Her body was burning with fever I was confused what to do because this cruel people won't let me go out.

I heard someone approaching near I raised my head to look at the person.

It was one of their men who must have came here to give us food and water.

The man:hey wake her up today a new customer is coming and he want a virgin girl and she is best for it.

Ridhhima:but she is having fever so please leave her today.

The man: so what we didn't kept her here for giving her everything of her need she have to suffer to live.

Ridhhima:but please show some mercy on her.

The man: Abe chup and get her ready or else

Ridhhima:ok u want someone right then why not me I will do your work but please leave her

The man: are you virgin because u belong to this genaration so u must be  having 3-4 boyfriends to pleasure u.

Ridhhima:no no I m virgin trust me and I not like those girl.

The man:okh okh get ready and wear this

He gave me a short dress to wear it was too revealing I cannot wear this how can I?

Ridhhima:sorry but I cannot wear this.

The man:ok then I m taking this girl with me

Ridhhima:no no I m coming

The man:get ready I m waiting outside and dare u pull any kind of stunt Infront of our coutumer I m not going to spare this girl.

Riddhima:no I won't.

He left and I started getting ready wearing that dress It was too uncomfortable tons of makeup was kept Infront of me but I don't like makeup so I didn't applied it but the lady owner of this place forcefully did tons of makeup on my face. I heard someone saying that today India's richest business man Vansh Riashinghania is coming here to have fun. But I don't care who is he.

I looked at my face In mirror I was looking like a slut.

My outer beauty was beautiful but what about my inner beauty which is going to be stained today?

"Beauty is how you feel inside,
And it reflects on your eyes
It is not something physical."

Ridhhima pov ends

A man was descending stairs with so many bodyguards with him.

He was carrying a different aura with  presence.

Vansh: hi Mr. Chang where is my lady of this night?

(Chang - owner of that place)

Chang- Mr. Vansh she is coming and I m sure u will be so happy when u will see her.

Vansh: well we will see it.

Chang: Mr. Vansh is here send the girl.

Soon ridhhima was standing infront of them wearing that dress everyone is looking at her lust.

Someone eying her upper body someone lower.

She was feeling disgust of herself.

But someone was their who was not eying her outer body but was eying her inner soul through her eyes.

Vansh POV

I saw so many girls but she is something else if I want to focus somewhere else still I couldn't she is carrying something with her which is attracting me towards her.

"The Buddhist say if u
Meet somebody and your
heart pounds, your hands
Shake, your knees go weak,
That's not the one.

When you meet you soul mate ' you'll feel calm.
No anxiety, no agitation."

This is what I am feeling right now calm as never before something is driving me crazy and that is she.

Vansh POV ends

A flashback appeared  in his  mind

In which a 5 year old girl and boy where running

Girl:Vihuu come hele (Vihu come here)

Vihu: Coming ridhu u run Vely fast plijj be slow (coming ridhu u run very fast please be slow)

Ridhu:how can I vihu I want to touch that skie (how can I vihu I want to touch that sky)

Flashback ends

He was having different feelings on his eyes this feeling was something else he never felt before.

So that's was for today I hope u will like it and yes please give me your reviews. I m dying to read them.

Lot's of love 💜